The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own an M9, 8.2, or 8, but I do own an M6. I was wondering if it was ok to post scanned film images on this thread (isn't scanned film a digital image?) or is there another thread where I should post my photos?
There's a Leica thread under analog cameras where folks post film shots - you'll find many of the same folks in this thread posting their film shots there as well ;-)

Cheers,

CharlesK

Rayyan, thanks much appreciated:) Great story and images!!! Shot #1 is stunning.
Kirio, very nice set! Really like #2:)
Cenek, excellent series. I really like the first shot, and impromptu capture of the last shot!!

rayyan

Cenek, #4 is my favorite. Exquisite timing!!
ced, thanks. zm 21/4.5 c
Charles, very kind of you.

Kindest regards.

dude163

2 quick shots from valentines Day , my gals used the toblerone boxes as swords, as you do.......

and a sharpness test at f2

2REP

Very nice Colin. Good to see you posting again. I like the b/w conversion.
Thanks Lloyd. Was experimenting different BW conversion (straight from M9 vs LR conversion). Generally BW from M9 is okay but LR conversion does give more oomph.

2REP

something about Hong Kong ...

Tram, still the cheapest (HK$2.3, ~US$0.3 per ride) transportation in the city (35 'Lux Pre-ASPH + M9)

Untitled by 2REP, on Flickr

Plumbing ad on lamp post, god knows who started this practice but they have been doing it for a LONG time (also this is a Leica Glow shot .. haha) (35 'Lux Pre-ASPH + M9)

For plumbing please call ... by 2REP, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.