The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Mikal, Robert, Mike, Ashwin; thank you all very much.

From today, more 'Shades of Red'....

Mike
....and some general weirdness :)

Regards

Mike
Mike, wonderful timing and observation.:thumbs:

ceh, beautiful silhouette capture.:thumbs:

Hi All, I have been away, for a number of reasons, and am enjoying the samplings. Here are a few from today ;). Not the M9, but definitely Leica lenses...I'd like to thank the honorable Matt D for this opportunity...

Hint-Hint...
Ashwin, the entire set is fantastic; but this one is gorgeous!!:thumbs:

Excellent posts here guys.:salute:

rga

A redo and two more. Call it a day of getting to know the new system. Hopefully many more enjoyable times to come!

Morning Poppies (redo) M9+Noctilux @f/1

Japanese Maple Tree: M9+ 21 f/3,5 Super Elmar ASPH @f/5,6

Just A Fence: M9+ 21 f/3,5 Super Elmar ASPH @f/5,6

Loving the new system!

CharlesK

So many great shots to catch up on!!!
Cenek, love those B&W people captures :thumbup:
Patrick, many excellent images, capturing the feeling and life of the moment.
Rayyan, love that shot in Venice with the 50 Sonnar. Great stuff:)
Mike, many very nice shots! Favourite is one of the Pink Art!!!
Ashwin, great captures!!! Love them all :thumbs: Even if it not a M9 :D
Robert, beautiful rendered shots!

Visited my son in Inverloch in Victoria over the weekend and we went out shooting along the rugged coastline in rain, 40 knots winds, but had a great time.
28 Cron

75 Lux

24 Lux

24 Lux

Brian S

Test stroll with a Schneider 5cm F2.8 Karat-Xenar now in Leica Mount, on the M9.

Close-up and Wide-Open.

This lens is a 5-element in 4-group design, probably based on the Tessar but the front element of the typical Tessar has been replaced with an air-spaced pair. It is sharper than my Zeiss 5cm F2.8 Tessar of the same period. The Karat-Xenar is fully coated.

m_driscoll

Lovely series Ash. I particularly like the first. Slightly worried though that you're thinking of me whilst out on the street :ROTFL:

Mike
Ash: +! Looks like a lovely matchup. You can show us your tango when you get back! :LOL:

Mike/Ceh: No surprise! I look for your's and Ceh's photos first when I come to this thread. :thumbup:

PatrickCheung

So much to catch up on over the weekend...

Off the top of my head...

Robert... you seem to be having a lot of fun with the M9 and Noctilux... keep up the good work :)

Ashwin... great work as usual! So much detail in your shots. They're all so crisp!

Mike, nice series, and the "general weirdness" is pretty great :)

Charles... the shots from your 24 lux are amazing, and I'm really liking the one from the 75 lux. Must've had fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.