The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Matt, Joe, rayyan, thank you so much for the kind words, i really appreciate it, and glad that you liked them !!

Matt D, Stunning colors and contrasts of the Indian spices, I'm really enjoying your Indian saga please continue it ! looking forward for more !!

Joe, Lovely series for S.P day with CV35/2.5, good job !

dude163, Nice capture for the little girl !

Ceh, Nicely exposed shots in the snow !!

Rayyan, beautiful sunrise, nice job !

Gary, loved your wall shot, amazing composition, colors and contrast, excellent job !

rayyan

Matt, the colors are so vibrant. Of course the setting is very colorful too!!

Regards.

Mohammed, Thank you.

Regards.

RF_Licks

Thanks for the comments, Matt and Mohammad.

Matt, more good stuff from India! Really like the 1st and last one from this last set.

Joe

m_driscoll

Lloyd: Thank you, my friend! :D
Gary/Mohammad/Rayyan/Patrick: Gentlemen, thanks! :D
Joe: Thanks! That last one's 'as-shot' exposure sucked! User error. It benefited greatly from Lightroom 4. :D
Mohammad: Nice photo! Super angle on the Golden Gate with real foreground interest. :thumbup: Do they really catch fish there?

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

m_driscoll

A few more. I printed these on 13x19 Epson Hot Press Bright paper (10x15 image) and the detail was remarkable. This Summarit's a very under-rated lens!

M9; 75mm f/2.5; 1/4000s; ISO 400

M9; 75mm f/2.5; 1/3000s; ISO 400

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Godfrey

Just received a new Nokton 50mm f1.5. Two quickie exposures yesterday evening ... Nothing special, just snaps of Felipe in my office. Both at f/1.5 ...

A lovely lens: it has a wonderful presence. I'm glad I went for it!

rsolti13

I've been missing in action the past few months....but back able to shoot again (time). Here are some recent shots with the 75 Lux

and...35 Nokton II

rsolti13

Thanks Mikal, Robert, Lloyd. Lloyd, I bought myself an M7 and gave it a shot....don't have the time or patience for it. Sticking with my one true love, the M9 :). I currently have a 24 Elmar, 35 Nokton and 75 Lux. My problem is, the 75 Lux is so good, the other lenses don't get used :)

Status
Not open for further replies.