The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

A couple more.

The Farmer's daughter (M8, 28 Cron) She warned me I'd better be good, or she'd show me what those things could do!:eek::

The Farmer's daughters (the white specks are paint splatters). M8, 90 Elmarit:
Lloyd, why aren't you wearing the dungarees or are you?
Lovely work.

Regards.

ashwinrao1

Hi all,
Sorry for my relative paucity of posts, recently. Been otherwise occupado...lol

Today, at lunch, I had the great pleasure of meeting up with our very own Lloyd and Matt, as well as their wonderful sig-o's...good times all around. Lloyd was passing through town, and Matt lives a few blocks away, while I work nearby...it was great to catch up:

MCTuomey

Last edited:

Lloyd

Hi all,

Today, at lunch, I had the great pleasure of meeting up with our very own Lloyd and Matt, as well as their wonderful sig-o's...good times all around. Lloyd was passing through town, and Matt lives a few blocks away, while I work nearby...it was great to catch up:
Truly great to meet up with you and Matt today, Ashwin! We enjoyed it very much, and appreciate the fact that you both (all) took time out of your busy schedules to meet with us! Looking forward to next time.

BTW, who is that old guy with you and Matt? :eek:

oc garza

Hi all,

Those appear to be smiles from three rangefinder afficianados. Nice to see a real image instead of just avatars and it appears everyone enjoyed the encounter.

Lloyd

In my own defense ;), a few from lunch today:

BTW, after lunch, Mimi and I went with Matt to see a exhibition of some of his recent work at a local Starbucks. Seriously fine work!

Ashwin, ever quick on the draw!

bensonga

Put a camera up to this guy's eye and I'd swear he was Lloyd's twin.....or at least, his avatar's twin.

Anyone else see a family resemblance? :bugeyes:

MCTuomey

Matt, I like the angle of your street shot - do you take a knee when you frame or are you sitting/waiting? Or are you really short? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.