The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, Patrick, Hillary, Matt, thank you so much, so glad that you liked them ! cheers!

Woody, Nice captures with the Nocti !

David, Lovely Landscape.

Robert, I love the Bokeh dreamy shot ! good job !

Matt, Another Lovely set from Market, cheers!

Patrick, another stunning set of street captures, i love your B&W work ! well done !

Hillary, beautiful set, specially the last shot (very dreamy), good job !

Frank, Lovely Street set specially the last capture, well done !

Mike, I'm a veterinarian and surely in love with your calf shot, well done !

Gary, very cute colorful set, specially the 1st shot, nice work !

PatrickCheung

COWS! :) cool photo Mike!

David, there was this guy I knew on flickr, he used the brenizer method to shoot these crazy portraits... you should try one with your wife sometime! or maybe... one of your kids if they can stay still enough!

Gary, are those from your kid's field trip? I always wished my parents would volunteer to be supervisors for field trips when I was a kid... I never got to go with them :(

Ms. chang... that's from the I-61?! :\ Guess I'm keeping that lens... LOL. Mariah can have the J8 :)

Gary Clennan

COWS! :) cool photo Mike!

Gary, are those from your kid's field trip? I always wished my parents would volunteer to be supervisors for field trips when I was a kid... I never got to go with them :(
Yes, Patrick it was from a volunteer day with my daughter. We went on a nature walk through a local nature park and they drew pictures, took photographs, and observed nature. It was a great morning.

esmallits

cv 12mm f5.6

~ running away from the storm ~
(a fair bit of PP to salvage the details due to wrong exposure as a result of wrong ND filter slapped on)

cv 35mm f1.2

CharlesK

David, Rayyan, and Mohammad, thank you very much:)
Patrick, great ongoing series of street shots and story!
Hillary, love that last shot:)
Frank, very nice series from Prague!
David, beautiful capture with the lux:)
Mike, love the capture of the cow!!
Matt, really nice series from the markets:)
Gary, love the colours in your shots!
Mohammad, excellent series, particularly the last gritty portrait:thumbup:

It is officially the second day of winter, raining all the day here. Shots in the late afternoon from Rainbow Bay with the 28 Cron:)

CharlesK

Matt, thank you very much:)

The heavy rain had subsided this afternoon. Shots late this afternoon with the 50 Nocti:)

Godfrey

At Home in Antelope Valley

Leica M9 + CV Skopar 35mm f/2.5
ISO 160 @ f/5.6 @ 1/350 second

just back from a three day trip.
this falls into the "things you see along the way" category...

enjoy

dude163

Godfrey, you live in Palmdale! cool, I spent some time in the AV Medical centre when I was younger thanks to a high speed spill at Willow Springs.

I miss the warmth of SoCal !

Godfrey

Godfrey, you live in Palmdale! cool, I spent some time in the AV Medical centre when I was younger thanks to a high speed spill at Willow Springs.

I miss the warmth of SoCal !
Um, no. The rocket launcher and missile is 'at home in Palmdale' ... I live in Santa Clara. It was darn warm there yesterday, but the dry air makes it amazingly tolerable.

CharlesK

Gary, Mike, and guys, thank you! Always appreciated:)
Gary, the 50 Nocti f/1.0, behaves very much like the 75 Lux. It has many personalities. The shots in the late afternoon were at f/4.0 - 5.6, while the portraits were at f/1.0.

Last edited:

sjg284

Some for the last week or so..
I have made a conscious decision to start pushing the high iso on my M8 more.
I'd rather shoot and get a noisy shot than put the camera away.
LR4 seems to do better with the results than LR3 did..

Family last weekend.. taken after sunset @ 8pm
m8&zm25

Walked from Williamsburg to SoHo yesterday
Didn't get many shots.. I somehow can't make the m8/35 combo work..
I always end up wishing I was using the 50 or 25..
anyway

M8&35cron v2

Status
Not open for further replies.