The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Charles, Edtan, Matt, Ashwin, Steve, dude163, Lloyd, Thank you so much guys, i'm so glad that you liked my humble shot, however i retouched it again, i've noticed that lightroom for some reason have over sharpened my foreground, i retouched it again and made it more seattle and cleaner !! hope you like it guys.

Ashwin, Lovely beach set, specially can't deny my admiration of your beautiful friend's smile, she is really photogenic ;-) , i so like the shadows shot, well done my friend. and i liked your retouch on the ones as well, they are excellent, well done !

Edtan, looool :) sorry for the confusion, however i liked your B&W shot for man reading, excellent capture!

Matt, Stunning set from the East Mountain, specially the last two once, beautiful composition and angles.

ashwinrao1

THanks to you all, Mohammad, Lloyd, Steve, Matt, Juano, Ed, Charles, Wolverine, Mike, Joe et al...

Steve, funny, but Monica spent a few years doing grad school in Boston. Maybe when I head back next summer, I'll bring her along for our day long stroll...

edtan

Image reworked. Lightened the reader and tighter crop.

Steve, Charles, Lloyd Mohammad. Thanks.
Matt: Reader here was shot by King Station. The tailor is on Jackson (I think), in the International District. I get disorientated sometimes.
Regards, Ed.

m_driscoll

A few more re-visits and revisionary history...

Ashwin:#1. Initially seems imbalanced; but the weight of the shadow counteracts the vector of the man 'facing' left. My eye is still drawn into the shadows to the man's right. Intent? Excellent photo, in spite of, or because, of that. #2. Makes an excellent B & W; but, having seen the golden tones and detail of the color one... #3. Awesome capture and composition. #4. Comp., tone, detail, light; all good.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Mike, LOL... great capture:thumbup:

Some shots this afternoon from Currumbin beach! The weather is warming up, virtually a full moon and almost Spring!

Shots with the 75 Lux and M9. Met a family from China, and they were so pleasant and really pleased having their shots taken!

Shots with 28 Cron and M9-P:)

75 Lux:)

edtan

Mike, LOL... great capture:thumbup:

Some shots this afternoon from Currumbin beach! The weather is warming up, virtually a full moon and almost Spring!

Shots with the 75 Lux and M9. Met a family from China, and they were so pleasant and really pleased having their shots taken!

Nice shots here Charles.
Congrats on your new M9-P!

Status
Not open for further replies.