The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

edtan

Hey folks,

I've been lurking too much lately. So may good pics posted.

I've recently got a 1.4x for my 50 and have to say I really like it. Keeper rate has definitely gone up.

One from a bluegrass festival today. Lots of bright sun but I liked how this one turned out.
Nice one Steve. This is Magical.

ashwinrao1

Hey folks,

I've been lurking too much lately. So may good pics posted.

I've recently got a 1.4x for my 50 and have to say I really like it. Keeper rate has definitely gone up.

One from a bluegrass festival today. Lots of bright sun but I liked how this one turned out.
Steve, that's insanely good! Love the light play and use of black and white here....

ashwinrao1

And a few more from the Sonnar from earlier this AM, also in Seattle, but on my own...well, with a friend...

My friend's definitely better lookin' than this image's bokeh...the Sonnar's usually nice, but once in a while, yikes!

& one from last night...Dick's Drive-In, a Seattle Institution

m_driscoll

Woody: Nice shot of Molly and a cool self-portrait.
Joe: Thank you, sir.
Joe: BLUG! Nice set. Like them all, esp. the bike bag (exceptional IQ!), #6 (great set of people and B & W IQ) , and the first portrait of Steve (color, composition and subject :D)
Wolverine: Didn't need to see these! Beautiful photos. I forgot how much, i liked that lens. Need to buy it again.
Robert: Nice photo...she looks like she's having fun.
Mohammad: Absolutely beautiful! Stunning composition and IQ.
Ashwin: Thank you, my friend.
Ashwin: Sorry, we missed you, too.
Ashiwin: The photos from the baseball game, the young lady/LFI, and at the Gallery opening are terrific!
Charles: Thanks!
Steve: Thanks, again!
Steve: Great stuff! You have a wonderful assortment of characters in Boston. The last two are my favorites: first - both simple and complex; second - reflections and texture.
Frank: Really excellent set of photos.
Steve: I thought it was broke for good? I'm esp. partial to #3.
Lloyd: Thanks! My son-in-law from Montana wheat country says the areas that look mowed are "lodged". The wheat collapsed under it's own weight..."60-70 bushel wheat".
Mike: Thank you!
Mike: Somebody's missing a banana! Good eye.
Steve: That "glow' is very cool.
Joe: Nice detail and pp.
Ashwin: All too good to single any out! Coincidentally, we stopped by Dick's last night on our way home to get some ice cream.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Thanks Matt. Hahah, that's funny regarding Dick's....great minds think alike!

A couple more sonnar pics from tonight...I am really liking the Sonnar!

A bit OOF, but I like it...mother and daughter...

shtarka1

Putting that Sonnar to good use Ashwin - outstanding series!

Cheers,
Ash, I've Always Liked The Sonnar Look & IQ & Your Mastering It! "Dicks Hamburger" Joint In That Specific Lens Choice Couldn't Be More Perfect! Love Them All!:salute:
PS...B&W Family Shots Are Magnificent Also!

Lloyd

From today's excursion, M8/35 'cron:

Prospective Pub Tenant

And finally, spare a thought for all the abandoned bananas out there :(

Regards

Mike
Mike you continually crack me up. :ROTFL:

Nice set overall, but the 'Prospective Pub Tenant", and the 'abandoned' banana, are off the charts. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.