The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, I've really enjoyed your Palouse series, looks like a really surreal place.

Here's one from this morning (about an hour ago). It cost me a lot of blood (to the mosquito swarms) but I think it came out ok.
The blood donation was worth it - super shot Daniel!

Joe

thrice

Thankyou Joe & Lloyd :) I must say I missed the instant gratification of digital with my pictures since I've been shooting LF so much.

edtan

Matt, I've really enjoyed your Palouse series, looks like a really surreal place.

Here's one from this morning (about an hour ago). It cost me a lot of blood (to the mosquito swarms) but I think it came out ok.

+3, Very Nice!!:thumbs::thumbs:

thrice

I decided the blended image looked too artificial, so I edited from just the middle exposure.
Previous post updated but both images still hosted on my site so the quoted image will show the blended edit.

JimCollum

just down the street from me at Henry Cowell... one of my frequent walking destinations (and has already been shot with medium format and 4x5)

M9, 35mm preapsh Lux, (both wide open)

both color & b/w renditions

just down the street from me at Henry Cowell... one of my frequent walking destinations (and has already been shot with medium format and 4x5)

M9, 35mm preapsh Lux, (both wide open)

both color & b/w renditions
Nice shot Jim - I like the bw - looks like Henry Cowell SP - seems we're neighbors ;-)

Cheers,

shtarka1

Thanks Steve, nice action shot of Joe! Does it say something about me that I immediately noticed his 75 Lux and Fogg bag :p
That Was The Theme Here Daniel! I Think Everyone On This Forum Noticed It Too!:D Guess Were All In It Together! Thanks Mate!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.