The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

A few from today...Fremont Solstice Festival in Seattle...drizzly, but the kids came out to play...

All captured with the wonderful 50 mm f/2 Rigid Summicron and M9

thrice

With work having me use a 500D and my personal photography being on 4x5 these days I have little to share, but I thought I'd share a couple of shots which I sneakily took on the M9 for work, since instead of real-estate they had me shooting location shots of a few nice areas of suburbs I usually shoot in. They're rather boring and shot under bland light, so I apologise in advance :) I also didn't level the horizon cos the editor will do that :p

Shot of the girls is 75mm Summicron, the rest are the 18mm ZM Distagon - Shot with a B+W Kaesmann top-pol and Singh-Ray 2-stop soft grad.

m_driscoll

A few from today...Fremont Solstice Festival in Seattle...drizzly, but the kids came out to play...

Ashwin: Terrific! The composition in this one's esp. excellent! :thumbup: Did you offer medical assistance? :D Of course, these are the PG-13 photos. ;) I stayed at home and worked. Couldn't get through the parade to my office, anyway. :(

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jonoslack

Great Stuff Ashwin - looks like loads of fun. Daniel - shooting work with a 500d?

Here it's been grey and dreek, so I took the 75 'cron and took a few snaps of the bracken at f2 (I always love the bracken heads)

seakayaker

Great shots all! Hard to keep up with you guys. Here are some recent ones

28 Cron

35 Lux ASPH

Wonderful series Ryan, your scenes of Savannah photographs remind me of the film, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil."

The last is my favorite, love the colors, lines, reflection and the subject matter, a very nice capture!

seakayaker

Lloyd, great story and capture:) Great new thread!!!
Frank, excellent stuff. Love the first two shots.
Ashwin, stunning shots!!! Just love #3, but #1 is a classic:)
David, master of wide angles... great shots.
Dude, hope your daughter is better !
Matt, love #1!!

I'm here on business in Bangkok for a few more days. Some shots over the last few days:)

Charles always love your portraits and street photography, wonderful captures!

Lloyd

for the people who wished my Daughter well, she is doing a lot better now:

little sis is still worried about her though :)

Glad your daughter is doing better, Robert. And these two pics are priceless... especially the concern on the younger girl's face. However, I think that the b/w shot of your older daughter is one of the best images you've every posted here. Truly.

tele_player

Ashwin - Nice shots!
I wish I still had that Summicron - but it's definitely in better hands now.

-Robert

thrice

Jono - yeah it's the equipment they had, and the argument being that they want a consistent look across all the work the business spits out. It's mostly real-estate anyway and files at small reproduction sizes (~3-4 megapixel) so no biggie. Not having to buy an SF-58D and guestimate framing (due to hot-shoe being populated) with an ultra-wide is nice as well.

seakayaker

Ah heck, why not sure some pics of mine as well....

Ashwin, Love the bride on the beach, a tender moment, and the brides in the parade, a bit from Alice in Wonderland! . . . . . as always beautiful captures!

. . . . . missed the Fremont parade this year and it looks like the weather did not stop the participants and folks along the route from having a lot of fun!

seakayaker

New thread... cool!

Gee, it seems all fresh and new here. :)

Two with the 24 lux

The first is a shot of the side-entrance chandeliers at the Riviera. From my April trip to Vegas.

The second is a shot of the duck march at the Peabody Hotel. From my March trip to Orlando.

David, the duck are a cool & fun shot but the chandeliers at the Riviera is just fantastic! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.