The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

By The Sculpture by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 & 35mm Cron again and again !
So Awesome M.A.!!!
From the 2011 Coney Island Mermaid Parade... (All 100 shots)

Shot with the M9 and 1,1/50 Nokton. Wanna learn to speed focus? Shoot a parade at f/4! (though my goal was closer to f/1.7)

Excellent Set Michael!
My 85 year-old-father meets five-day-old twins, Ashton and Pearce, his newest great-grandons.

M8, 50 Cron, ISO 640:
:salute::salute::salute:!!!

shtarka1

Sorry guys for the my recent absence, but i was busy with my finals, and ready for a come back so glad that Llyod have started a new thread, cheers! to you all !

The Drummer by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Meditation at Yosemite by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm Cron
Mohammad, You Are "Tearing It Up"! Awesome!
HI Everyone
Great shots from all - too many to mention, Charles - great stuff, Ashwin - I love your bride particularly

Lloyd - great story to start with.

Here's one I got in Aix en Provence a few weeks ago. This guy was standing behind a tree snapping people as they went past. After a moment's thought I simply walked straight up to him, waited till he saw me and snapped him!

M9, 75 'cron
Jono, Around These Parts We Call That "Having Balls!":salute::thumbs:

shtarka1

Great Shots Everyone!

Lilly Pads ~ Woodland Park Rose Garden

M9 with Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH
for the people who wished my Daughter well, she is doing a lot better now:

little sis is still worried about her though :)

Dan & Robert, These Sets Go Together For Putting An End To All Of The Anti-Anxiety, Anti Depressant Medications Out There! Thank You Both!:thumbs:

shtarka1

Man, I Was So Far Behind On This Thread! If I Left Anyone Out , I Apologize.
Awe Inspiring Work From All The "Players!" Such A Fine Group We Have!

CharlesK

Steve, thanks for the kind words!

Matt, great set! Love the dreamy feel to the shots, with the Nocti!!
Dan, love that shot of Public Art!!
Ashwin, superb series!!! Always love the variety and feel to your shots. I do really like the shots of your sassy photogenic friend, and the shots of the wedding!
Good luck with the opening of your exhibition!!!

Mike Woods

Just returned from an expedition to the High Arctic Svalbard..in the vicinity of 80 degrees north latitude in the Arctic Ocean...550 miles from the North Pole. Here are some M9 images with various M asph lenses, from that trip. Eleanor

Wow to all of them.

Mike

seakayaker

Joe, We're Gonna Go Shoot Up The Town Soon & Then You Can Take Me To "Abe & Louis" For A 300 Dollar Lunch!:eek::D Great Work Brotha!:)

Steve & Joe,

I am going to be back in the Boston area over the next couple of weeks visiting my daughter and newly arrived granddaughter. If you get a walkabout planned let me know and I will see if I can break free and join you for a couple of hours.

cableguy55

It's been a while shooting my M8.2
Taken during our last weekend in Singapore Little India
A place where Indians conduct their business and also migrant workers spend their weekends
People are friendly and love to be photographed

shtarka1

Steve & Joe,

I am going to be back in the Boston area over the next couple of weeks visiting my daughter and newly arrived granddaughter. If you get a walkabout planned let me know and I will see if I can break free and join you for a couple of hours.
Dan, that would be Great! Give me a heads up when your in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.