The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Your Killing Me With This Lens You Know!;):D:thumbs:
Steve: Thanks:D...and, sorry. :(

Mohammed - another awesome shot from the beach

I got a new toy recently, a 90 Macro Elmar....pretty fun lens that I haven't seen many examples of. Here are some shots from my first day out

I have tons more :)
Ryan: I looked at this lens today at the camera store. Based on your shooting, I'm going to have another look at it. These are terrific. The two above are my favorites. Very cool, unusual, composition in the first and the second is just plain stunning with the detail in the wings and the bokeh. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

mAlKhamis

Matt, Steve, Lloyd, thank you so much guys for you kind words, really glad that you like it, and as Steve said James dean was maybe there 20 years or more before i was born, so yes i don't have an idea about him :poke:, but i'm glad i could remind you guys of him, i will be officially 30 years old next week :thumbs:

Matt, really excellent capture for the guy with camera, i love the moment and his expression, i also like you pike place market B&W shot! cheers my friend !

Ryan, beautiful set with the macro elmar, actually the lens is on my list, i really wanted to see more image examples from it, please keep posting, and congrats for the new baby :salute:

Steve, hell ya Ok! nice shot for the dude :salute:

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

Wallingford Kid's Parade, up the street from my house. When i was in first grade, or so, my bother, my sister, and i won first prize, in some category, in this parade. My mother had us dressed as King Neptune's Court. My Schwinn cruiser was covered in crepe paper and my older sister was towing my little brother in a gussied up wagon. :LOL:

Here are "The Dolls".

1. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

3. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

4. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

rsolti13

Thanks Dave, Steve, Lloyd, Matt & Mohammad

Steve - great shot of 'No Photos Please' :) Isn't that just begging for one?

Matt, Mohammed - definitely take a look at the lens. I am really shocked at how great it is considering you hear so little of it. I don't have the macro adapter but am now on the lookout. The .7MFD at 90mm without the adapter actually gets you very close. The detail at 100% is stunning. And the bokeh is just to die for. 10 blades vs the 8 on the Elmarit-M really makes a big difference

Matt - Love the Nocti shots. I see you are definitely getting great use out of it. The CA are very well controlled considering its a .95 lens

Here are some more....

shtarka1

Wallingford Kid's Parade, up the street from my house. When i was in first grade, or so, my bother, my sister, and i won first prize, in some category, in this parade. My mother had us dressed as King Neptune's Court. My Schwinn cruiser was covered in crepe paper and my older sister was towing my little brother in a gussied up wagon. :LOL:

Here are "The Dolls".

4. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

Great Story & Set Matt! Love This One!

shtarka1

Thanks Dave, Steve, Lloyd, Matt & Mohammad

Steve - great shot of 'No Photos Please' :) Isn't that just begging for one?

Matt, Mohammed - definitely take a look at the lens. I am really shocked at how great it is considering you hear so little of it. I don't have the macro adapter but am now on the lookout. The .7MFD at 90mm without the adapter actually gets you very close. The detail at 100% is stunning. And the bokeh is just to die for. 10 blades vs the 8 on the Elmarit-M really makes a big difference

Matt - Love the Nocti shots. I see you are definitely getting great use out of it. The CA are very well controlled considering its a .95 lens

Here are some more....

Ryan, Your Making Me Long For A Lens I Never Even Considered! Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.