The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjg284

After a bunch of trips and weddings, I realize I am woefully behind on this thread (it has even run out of pages & moved to a new subject!)

In any case.. some of the fruits of my travel.. Paris!
An automotive theme today..

M8 & ZM25

M8 & ZM25

M8 & 50lux v1

ashwinrao1

Wow, so fast this thread moves....

First off, thanks to even more of you for your kind words on my exhibit. It's up through August 18th, so if any of you come through Seattle, I'd love to show you around....

Now for some comments:
Robert: Great fire pit capture. Way to control the highlights of the blaze, my friend

Joe: Thank you, my friend...You are working some serious magic with that 50 lux asph on the subway and on the roadways. Love the spiderman cap!

Matt: The new lens is keepin' your work so fresh and pure.....thankfully, I have this guy, so don't have to be tempted by your marevlous pics. This most recent series of the girl and bikes is lovely...As are the usual magic around Pike's place. Dolls is another fav!

cmace127; Fantastic race car pans! Amazing caps!

Mohammad: Great recent posts. Your black and white beachside caps are true art, and your processing is beautiful, perfected! Great work, buddy!

RyanL Beautiful Macro-Elmar caps....I used mine through India, but not in the macro way that you are showing it off as.

Steve: Love the "No Photos Please" guy! He didn't seem too pissed....Further, your shadows capture...fascinating, subtle, and beautiful!

Baudolino: Fantastic race caps...AMAZING critical focus...I seriously don't know how you did it

David: Your mastry of the 24 lux continues to blow me away. I always know when a cap is yours. Your style is so distinct and so pure! Keep it up, my friend

Rayyan: Welcome back, my friend. Lloyd and I spoke very warmly of you when I visited with him in Salt Lake. I've missed you, and can't wait to see what magical images you have to share from your time away and what new captures you can create once you have dusted off the Leica kit...

ashwinrao1

Two to share with you....50 f/.95 and M9 from the spring time...

Reach for the skies:

The Slacker and the Graduate:

m_driscoll

Steve: Nice set. I really like the composition and smoothness of the first one. Nice reflections on Le auto. :thumbup:
Ashwin: Thank you! :D
Ashwin: The first is really impressive. Just sucks you right up there. Cool angle and color. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Mike Woods

After a bunch of trips and weddings, I realize I am woefully behind on this thread (it has even run out of pages & moved to a new subject!)

M8 & ZM25

M8 & ZM25

M8 & 50lux v1
Steve, these are great, and I really like the conversions to B&W.

Mike

shtarka1

Thanks David Anderson, Steve, Mohammad, Ron, Charles, Ash, Ryan, Dan for the kind words a few pages back. My apologies if I missed anyone out. :salute:

Once again, plenty of wonderful pics from the past few pages everyone! :thumbup:

Ash, nice set from your "The Theyyams" of India series. The Olympic National Park is also excellent, some of the shots in this set has a nice looking film like pp!
MikeWoods, nice street series from Poland
Ryan, wonderful pics from Savannah as always!
Mohammad, excellent B&W shots & congrats on some of your pics being selected as Leica Mastershots!
Matt, I just realized you got a new "tool"? Excellent pics with that magical lens! Especially love the 4th shot on "The Dolls" set.
CharlesK, master of portraits!
Steve, more great stuff from the "hood"! Lets meet up soon.
David, excellent shots from NYC with your 24Lux!

Ash, once again congrats on your exhibition!

--------
Here's a few recent shots. Thanks for looking :)

Joe

#1 MOMA 28Cron

#2 Ouch! 50Lux ASPH

#3 Truth 50Lux ASPH

#4 "Waiting for train 50Lux ASPH
Joe, Im Going With All Of These As Favorites! Tremendous Set! Love The Follow Through In The Punch To Spidey's Face! Great Form!:D Yeah, Let's Hit The Streets Soon!

shtarka1

M8 & ZM25

M8 & ZM25

M8 & 50lux v1
Steve, Man Do I Love The Throwback Feel Of This Set! Perfect PP & Lovely Comps! Great Job!!!

thrice

35mm ZM C-Biogon. This shot taken at comparable settings to my 135mm planar on 4x5, I guess we'll see which resultant image looks best when I dev the tranny.

Lloyd

Steve: Nice set. I really like the composition and smoothness of the first one. Nice reflections on Le auto. :thumbup:
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Steve, these are great, and I really like the conversions to B&W.

Mike
Steve, Man Do I Love The Throwback Feel Of This Set! Perfect PP & Lovely Comps! Great Job!!!
Add my vote to these, Steve. Nice set. I especially like that first one. I love the way that Zeiss 25 renders on the M8!

Lloyd

Lloyd

35mm ZM C-Biogon. This shot taken at comparable settings to my 135mm planar on 4x5, I guess we'll see which resultant image looks best when I dev the tranny.
Very nice, Daniel. Looking forward to the comparison.

sjg284

First off, Ash - congrats on the show! Too bad I'm on the wrong coast!

Joe - Nice capture, color and focus seperation
#2 Ouch! 50Lux ASPH
Mohammad - Very moody, love it. Makes me want to hit the beach..
David - Like the composition. A nice, quiet moment.
Matt - Pure muscle, awesome.
Jason - Nice low light, indoor action capture.

David - Very eye catching. The bokeh & composition draw the eye inward, awesome!

leicashot

Oh I'm a sucker for a shot of my hometown. i used to hang outside the front with my Leica M6 from the age of 15 to 28, waiting for pictures. Miss it. Also you shot this with one of my favourite lenses! nice

dude163

I know a lot of you use silverefexpro, does anyone else use colorefexpro? this is the "Velvia" preset from film styles

Status
Not open for further replies.