The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

In front of the Starbuck's near the Pike Place Market. Sit at one of the outdoor tables, with dark sunglasses and a couple of cameras, sip your iced latte, and watch the parade. No UV-IR filters (too much of a pain to change when the lenses are swapped around).

1. M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/2000s @ f/2; -2/3 EV; IS) 160

2. M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/2000s @ f/2; -2/3 EV; IS) 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, T-minus 1 week 'til we finally shoot together on the Huff wkshop!

ashwinrao1

Lovely colors!

Mike, Steve, Lloyd, Matt - thanks much! Glad to be back with something to post.. been too long.

The Citroens were a tough call bw vs color.. here's the other version-

This is one of my favorites I came back with..
M8 & 50lux v1

more M8 & 50lux v1
Steve, I really enjoy the color in this series

shtarka1

Holy Cats, Luka! That's some trip you've been on. :bugeyes: Passed right through my town at least twice to get these. Should have called me. I'd have been happy to show you around. (not that you needed any help from me!) Gorgeous work... among the best I've seen from these places!:salute:
Luka....:eek::salute:Magnificent!!!!

Steve Fines

Luka - great series. Most folks go at Zabriskie Point with a longer FL, but your comp really works well there. Glad you made it to Antelope as well - one of those must see places in the world I think.

Mike Woods

Great tones - and subjects - in those from Poland, Mike!
Bill
Thanks Bill.

Mike: Cool photos, as always. I like the lines in the first and last and the detail in the second. Also intrigued by that woman's pants in the last?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thank you Matt. Her pants (I think you mean trousers :D) almost disappeared into her surroundings as she moved.

Mike, King Of Street! Awesome!!!
Steve, too generous my friend.

Luca, awesome!
+1 Luca. That was a pleasure to view, thanks for sharing.

Fantastic series, Mike....this one stands out among greats!
Cheers Ash!

Regards

Mike

sjg284

Neglected to include these in my previous post!

Luka, really a great set.. but these 2 stand out for me!

First one is.. surreal, painterly.. hitting all the zones.. in color, ansel would be proud

Second one.. amazing color, the sky reflection.. the tones, really captures the horseshoe perfectly

dude163

I found an "envy green " Challenger on the way home from our nature walk :)

and here is Alice about to follow the white rabbit

DavidE

Great shots guys. This is what I've been doing for the past three weeks, in alphabetical order:
These are wonderful, Luka!

Some of the best landscape photos ever posted here.

It's cool to see your lens choice for each image. You have an uncanny knack for choosing just the right lens.

Mike Woods

I wasn't going to go out today. Pouring with rain, on and off, and I didn't want to get my M8 wet:(

Anyway, I got itchy feet and went anyway. Strange that today was probably my best ever keeper rate. Came across a wedding, a 1964 Rolls Royce, orange shoes, and pretty girls.

Oh, and the M8 never missed a beat :D

Regards

Mike

DavidE

Two to share with you....50 f/.95 and M9 from the spring time...

Reach for the skies:

Very cool perspective, Ashwin. It's so wide-angle.

Wait, a minute, you're using a 50 f/.95. Now that is talent. You can make a lens do just about anything.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.