The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidE

Thanks Matt, Mike, Ryan, Charles, Mohammed, cmace127, Joe, Ashwin, and Steve.

Very much appreciated.

DavidE

These were shot with the 18 SE.

The second one is an unintended self-portrait. Or as my daughter put it, "looks like you're trapped in the phantom zone." :D

D

denoir

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Ashwin, love that "reach for the skies" shot!
David, superb B&W skyscraper photos!

Grand Teton:

Yellowstone:

m_driscoll

Great shots guys. This is what I've been doing for the past three weeks, in alphabetical order:

11) Monument Valley, AZ

Holy Cats, Luka! That's some trip you've been on. :bugeyes: Passed right through my town at least twice to get these. Should have called me. I'd have been happy to show you around. (not that you needed any help from me!) Gorgeous work... among the best I've seen from these places!:salute:
Luca, awesome!
Luka, those are MINDBLOWING....AMAZING work...The "Arches Shot" stands as one of the neatest images I have ever seen of that park.

Fantastic....I am just shaking my head in awe....so much talent resides here on the forum...it's a bit mind bending and truly inspiring!!!
Luka: I agree with them! +4! They are all incredible. This one really evokes a strong image of the vastness of the West. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Luka, wow.... truly stunning work!!! Amazing stuff:salute: I'm with Matt, my favorite is the B&W of Monument valley:thumbs:
Bill, Very nice image, " Ontario Summers day!
Joe, love the composition in the subway. Great shot!!
David, Excellent set! Love your WA shots:thumbup:
Mike, Love the impromptu shots of the wedding:)
Daniel, awesome panos shots!!!
Steve, sjg, Great set! Love the compostions:)
Ashwin, Great shot and compostion with the Noct:thumbup:
Mike, Love the B&W street shots in Poland:)
Steve, shtarka, excellent capture "Carmine and the fox"!!
Matt, great portrait capture!! If you ever get tired of the Nocti, let me know :D

m_driscoll

Robert: I was never very "envious' of that green (cool photo). Cute pic of your daughter. Great t-shirt, too.
Luka: +1 to what David said about seeing which lenses you used.
Mike: Nice set. Third one with the hat and the last one with the women touching the brim of her hat are my favs. The first probably because it's a representative detail drawn out of the event and stands out , as such. The last because of the framing, perfect focus, pp, and her body position.
David: Thanks. I appreciate your comments. Always helps me to see better.
David: You make those glass curtain wall buildings look better then they really are! The second one seems to focus the eye to one place, while the first doesn't. Buildings as subject vs. reflections as subject. The third: Elegant interior shot from a perfect spot.
David: Beautiful B & W with the two leaning girls and the expanse of empty granite (?) paving. The guy in the corner does detract from an otherwise nice photo. ;)
David: Cool shots with the CV 12mm!
Luka: Thanks for reminding me of how beautiful are country is! I really like the 3rd and 4th one of the Tetons. And, the last one's brilliant.
Charles: Thanks. Not tired of it yet. I'll let you know when I am.:D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

I wasn't going to go out today. Pouring with rain, on and off, and I didn't want to get my M8 wet:(

Anyway, I got itchy feet and went anyway. Strange that today was probably my best ever keeper rate. Came across a wedding, a 1964 Rolls Royce, orange shoes, and pretty girls.

Oh, and the M8 never missed a beat :D

Regards

Mike
Mike, Go Out & Play In The Rain More Often! Killer Work!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.