The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Nice set Steve - particularly like this one! Strange how the reflection seems less blurred than the guy himself - maybe I need more coffee :)

Best wishes

Mike
Thanks Mike. Was focusing on my reflection & waiting for the gentleman to enter the scene.:)

ashwinrao1

A few from the SteveHuffPhoto workshop here in Seattle that I assisted in...

A lot of Leicas....

One the prowl with M shooters...(one may look familiar ;)

I see neither the sea, nor the kayak ;)....but this guy is familiar...;)

And this guy, really showing dedication to the trade, "might" be a bit familiar to most of us....

Steve Huff and our Matt Driscoll at work...

Look up!

Sometimes, abstraction means getting down on your knees....

Sometimes, even dogs need a sunhat and a ticket to ride

Running in the waterfountain...

J-, hammin' it up and being the willing subject for us all...

Music to the ears..

By light of the cell phone...

Our city was beautiful this day...

dude163

Ashwin: that last shot is rad

Im testing the UV filter settings and minimal distance focusing of the M8u here : pretty boring compared to the rest of the page :)

shtarka1

Joe, All Superb!

Ash, Looks Like A Lot Of Fun Was Had! Fine Set Especially The Images Of Matt & Dan!;)

Robert, Adorable Shot Of Your Little Darling!

seakayaker

. . . . . been awhile since I have posted a photograph. The usual suspects are posting beautiful shots along with some new contributions. Great stuff all!

Steve & Joe, best of plans went astray on my trip back east, spent time in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire & Maine. Loved the heat for a few days, the Atlantic is a hell of a lot warmer than the Pacific Northwest but still cools you off, but after the last few hot and miserable days (weather wise) it was great to get back to Seattle and wake up to 57 degrees with clouds and over cast on July 14th. Hopefully on my next trip back we can hook up and do a walk about town.

A few from this weekend . . . . .

Lily & Tim of Match Technical

The Clown

Text Meditation

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH

ashwinrao1

. . . . .

Lily & Tim of Match Technical

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH

Great series, Dan. Tim and Lily are 2 of my favorite people in the Leica world and truly wonderful in all ways. Glad they could be part of the festivities and photography! Great images here, through and through!

Best,
Ashwin

mAlKhamis

Steve, another amazing set with 90 cron, i love the first with the motion and your reflection taking it, nice to see you buddy !! keep rocking, cheers!

Mike, another excellent set from the M8 and 25mm, lovely stories, and i like your color mood, well done buddy !

Joe, lovely set from los gatos, good job !

Ashwin, Stunning set from the SteveHuffphoto workshop, i would really love to have the chance to participate in one next time :) , well done guys, looks like an awesome one, cheers!

Robert, Nice portrait for the little girl !

Dan, lovely colorful set, we really missed you man, good job !

Status
Not open for further replies.