The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Contemplating History...

M9, 50 Lux asph
The Heat Is On...
M9, 90 Cron asph
Steve, that's a real contemplative capture.:D; And the heat seems to be on down in Boston!! Love the way the guy gets away from the heat!!
Great stuff.:thumbs:
Steve: +1, +2, +3 (if i scroll down!). Both are terrific! I especially like the IF sharpness and contrast of the girl compared to the softer, swirly, abstract IF & OOF of the marble walls and mural. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

At the top of the stairs it was 90 F , and the bottom of the stairs ( about 300+ ) it was 70, but the humidity was massively high, Dickson falls runoff in Fundy national Park. I sweated like crazy carrying my backpack with tripod and gear, but Im glad I brought the stabilisation, water looks so much nicer in long exposures!

Robert: Quite beautiful! Lush colors. Scale is hard for me to gauge? :thumbs::thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

RF_Licks

Steve (shtarka1), excellent street shots and portraits, love them all! Glad we survived the heat the other day! Thanks for letting me "borrow" the Tiffany composition :salute:
Ash, looked like the Seattle M shooters had a great weekend! One of the highest concentration of M cameras per square inch that I've seen in awhile :LOL: Excellent shots, I especially like the one you took on the prowl with the other two M shooters.
Dan, very nice set. Nice portrait of Matt and the shot of Amy is excellent! Too bad we could not meet up in Boston this time. Hopefully next time :thumbup:
Matt, I love your tools! :D Congrats on the "P"! Excellent shots from the workshop. The B&W Pike's Place shot and the guy with the hat are my favorites.

Joe

shtarka1

Steve (shtarka1), excellent street shots and portraits, love them all! Glad we survived the heat the other day! Thanks for letting me "borrow" the Tiffany composition :salute:

Joe
Thanks For Letting Me Borrow Your "White" card! It Was A Hot One!

rayyan

Ron, Matt..thank you both very much.

Matt...SteveHuff outing seems to have made you folk hungary! But not Kosher
food!!:thumbs:

Steve, wonderful capture ' express yourself '; I am all for it. I guess so is the
guy ' all business '!!:thumbs:

Regards.

Lloyd

Some shots from our trip to North Carolina. Took the M8 and my D700 (we drove up from Miami). Here are some M8 shots: CV 35mm Nokton 1.4 + Aperture 3 + HDR Efex Pro

The whole set can be seen here:
Very nice set, Carlos. I especially like that first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.