The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Today's fun, at the Scottish Highland Games....

Big guys carrying and throwing bigger logs, M9 and 90 APO-'Cron:

Tremendous Strength & Shooting Ash! Love The Guy in #1 Behind The Monster Throwing The Utility Pole! Super Set!

Last edited:

thrice

Thanks Steve!
All 3 images are well seen and exposed. I particularly like the expressions caught on the subject in the first two shots. I really like your B&W processing :)

Mike Woods

Mike, Can You Fly This Guy Across The Pond? I Need To Photograph Him! He's Terrific! Great Juxtaposition! Excellent Set With The New Glass!!!
LOL, cheers Steve!

Mike: +1 to the "guy" shot. Also like the pp and quiet moment in the first and the OOF/IF in the second. :thumbup:
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt.

Nice series, Matt. No. 7, in particular, is terrific.
Agree, super set.

Lloyd, so sorry for the lost of Mimi's friend's son. My thoughts are with you guys, and I hope things are okay. 22 is far too young....
Absolutely....I think Tercia has a few more people thinking about her today thanks to your post.

Love this one, Mike!
Cheers Ash!

I wanna be like Mike (Woods, that is)....
:D Great series Ash.

Here are a whole bunch of NZ shots I just got around to editing :ROTFL: pics are from almost a year ago. Mostly a new plug-in for lightroom that made moderately realistic HDR possible from the bracketed sets I'd shot. I may find more to edit and upload, who knows.
These are ridiculously good - I couldn't pick a favourite even if I wanted to.

Regards

Mike

ashwinrao1

lovely work, all

Steve, fantastic series...love the B&W processing....the theme which seems to have a hard edge...

Daniel, lovely lovely caps. What HDR LR plug in are you using? I like your gentle hand with that tool (avoids the garish images that I sometimes see, not your work of course...which tempts me to try more HDR)>....

Mike, I could use a coffee !

Thanks to everyone for their kind words!

ashwinrao1

To all Renegades of the Rangefinder, and Da Seattle Croo, especially: I've barely had had time to look at the photos recently, no less comment individually. Looks like the Steve Huff shindig went well, and I'm really enjoying the photos. With all those Nocts in one place, I'm surprised a critical mass of unobtainium wasn't created, generating a black hole which would suck all sunlight from Washington State. (Oh, wait, that was our July) :D

Anyway, hello to all, and just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I'm not watching!

--Peter

P.S. Nice hat, Ashwin!
Thanks, Peter. It was a blast to have people here, and there's a black hole in my wallet as a result of seeing all of that gear LOL...

dude163

Yes, I took my M8 to the beach with 2 little kids :) ( My wife was worried, so I told her , we had better be careful then :p)

My Daughters found a snail that was half smashed by the birds, so they tried to help it

The Guardian
She chased away a seagull that kept returning, about a dozen+ times

The protector

Building a mound of sand to protect the snail from the gull

The Waiting

The villain of the piece, after getting chased away everytime he got within 20 feet, he stayed about 30 feet until we left.........

Status
Not open for further replies.