The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Wheat in the Palouse, North of Walla Walla, Washington (reaffirming my theory that between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm on a hot summer day is the best time to photograph wheat fields :LOL:);

looking at the newly renovated, B & W flag painted, 'Anchor Inn' (grand reopening that night with live music) through the door of the just opened coffee house in Waitsburg, WA;

& tracks and grain storage silos just outside of Waitsburg. Thanks for looking.

1. M9; 35mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 80

2. M8.2; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1000s; ISO 160

3. M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1000s; ISO 80

4. ]M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/4000s; ISO 160

5. M9; 50mm f/.95; 1/2000s @ f/.95; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 80

6. M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/2000s; ISO 80

7. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/4000s; I-3 EV; SO 80

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

edtan

Wheat in the Palouse, North of Walla Walla, Washington (reaffirming my theory that between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm on a hot summer day is the best time to photograph wheat fields :LOL:);

looking at the newly renovated, B & W flag painted, 'Anchor Inn' (grand reopening that night with live music) through the door of the just opened coffee house in Waitsburg, WA;

& tracks and grain storage silos just outside of Waitsburg. Thanks for looking.

1. M9; 35mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 80

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, this one stands out but looks a little dark on my screen.

RF_Licks

Kristian and Ash: Thanks for the kind words to my earlier pics! Much appreciated!

---
Nice to see a group of you Seattle folks getting together for some Leica fun! :thumbup:

Dan, nice set from the hospital. The 1st shot is my favorite, nice texture and details.
Ash, nice sets. Excellent framing on the picture of the M shooter through the door. Also love the second set of the building, especially low vantage point shot and the first shot of the door.
Ed, nice set as well. I really like the first pic shot through the broken window and the 6th shot with the wall and sky.
Mohammad, cute shot of the dog!
Matt, stunning shots! #2 with the M8 and #4, 5 & 7 with the M9 are really really nice! Excellent compositions!

Ash, I Wouldn't Want To Tango With These Guy's! All Heavy Hitters!:) Great Group & Set! BTW...Would Us "Boston Leica Dudes Be "BLUG's"? I'll Have To Talk To Joe About A Coalition!:D
Steve, we're really outnumbered over here! :LOL:

mAlKhamis

Steve, Ashwin, Jeff, and Joe, thank you so much for looking, so glad that you liked it ! cheers! my friends

Matt, amazing shots for the wheat field, loved the composition and contrasts between the grounds and the skies, well done !

Mike, the steam rally set, is really cool, specially the last shot for the dog, excellent job !

Rayyan, Lovely shot for the little boy !

Status
Not open for further replies.