The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Thanks gang , Ive been using the dark-side recently due to the rain ( Pentax KX and vintage manual glass, helios 40+44, Takumars etc, ) I shall return!

Lloyd

Super busy lately, and hopelessly behind, but just have to say that there is some stunning stuff here! Great work everyone.

edtan

Mohammad, mAlKhamis, thank you:) My mistake :eek: I must then say to Mohammd T, excellent set!
Ed, very nice shots,...love the portrait of Rick Williams:) Superb photos and blog about Rick!!!

Here is a shot of Fingal heads with the 28 Cron and M9:)

Thanks Charles.
Love the colors on this. Well exposed. Lots of details. Good to have that guy standing there for scale.

edtan

STEVE: Thanks. The street performers are so used to cameras. So easy to have them in that relaxed mood.
MATT: Comments always welcomed and appreciated. Thank You!

Mike Woods

Mike: Thanks. I'm on the list for one.

Cheers, Matt
Enough said, Matt. Is there any advantage for you buying in Europe? Looks like it's readily available in the UK. But bravo if you're supporting a local supplier :)

I'm torn between 75mm and 90mm. Already have the CV 75mm 2.5, but not sure it's offering enough length advantage over the 50, so the 90 might be the way to go. Just wish the eyesight was better :rolleyes:

Mike

RF_Licks

I rented the 90mm Summarit-M to try it out on this trip to Eastern Washington. Thanks for looking.
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, #1, 2 & 4 for me on this set. Curious was the "red thing" on 2&3 the same one? You must have walked a long way for that shot? :D

M9/35 FLE
Went out on a photo walk with fellow SLUG Andrew Holloway.

Thanks for looking. Regards, Ed.
Ed, You SLUGs never stop shooting huh? :D #1 is my favorite from this set, nice!

Here is a shot of Fingal heads with the 28 Cron and M9:)
Charles, excellent set, looks familiar :D

mAlKhamis

Ed, Lovely set from the S A Holloway, specially the first shot, i liked the moment !

Charles, Stunning shot for the Fingal heads, specially the colored one, well done my friend !

ashwinrao1

This SLUG went out to the beach with a non-SLUG friend....

LOL...

Thanks to you all for your kind words, and to Matt and Ed for some constructive feedback. I will take another look and do some clean up/crop as you have suggested....

A couple from tonight...

m_driscoll

Enough said, Matt. Is there any advantage for you buying in Europe? Looks like it's readily available in the UK. But bravo if you're supporting a local supplier :)

I'm torn between 75mm and 90mm. Already have the CV 75mm 2.5, but not sure it's offering enough length advantage over the 50, so the 90 might be the way to go. Just wish the eyesight was better :rolleyes:

Mike
Mike: I'm not in a hurry. I like to buy at Glazers, here in Seattle. The 75 cron is one of my favorite lenses (so are all of my other Leica lenses :D). I use it a lot more then I ever used my previous 90 cron and 90 elmarit. The 90 is nice to have; but, not something that would live on the camera.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

edtan

JOSEPH: Glad you liked it. SLUGs shoot till we drop. :ROTFL:

MOHAMMAD: Thank You. If you are referring to the blog URL on the bottom, those are not my words or photos. That belongs to Andrew Holloway, fellow SLUG.
Nice composition! I have seen your photo stream. Nice work!! Your photos have the "Golden Rectangle" proportions. Very pleasing.

ASHWIN: Love that shot of the shadows and the barstool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.