The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Gorgeous shot, eaglewood. Love that second one especially. Welcome to the forum. BTW, what were you using here?

RF_Licks

Thanks for the comments, Ed, Jeff, Mohammad, Ash, Steve, Matt :)

Mohammad, another beautiful B&W shot at the lake! Really nice shot!
Matt, nice work with the M8 and 75Cron. Really like those landscape compositions!
Ash, really nice pics with the Sonnar! Especially like the set from your SLUG fest!
Steve, was that John Lennon in Boston? :LOL: Love your take on our day out, especially the portraits and that shot of the Realtor's office through the windows. Really nice!

----
One more with my borrowed 75Lux :D

Joe

ashwinrao1

The Palouse, Eastern Washington State; Winter wheat.

2. M8-2; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1000s; ISO 160

4. M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 160

5. M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Amazing, Matt. Really, simply stunning. These are by far my favs. The other, with the white boarder, seems to have a smeared, painterly look to the sky, and for some reason, while the composition is strong and the ground is stunning on that image, a cleaner sky rendition would have suited my eyes better.

Needless to say, this Palouse series has become my favorite series from your vast and deep collection...Simply stunning, in every way!

m_driscoll

OK. I'm hopelessly behind again!

Ashwin: Photos any parent would cherish. #4 is my favorite - look of wonder and look of love. Nicely composed and pp'd.
Steve: I like it. It's like a bit of old film that you're trying to restore to identify the subject...Who's that walking away?
Steve: Prolific excellence! #8 and #9. :thumbup:
Esmallits: Beautiful landscape and sky.
Ed: Thanks! I like it, but I think the area below the upper clouds, as Ashwin noted, is a bit mushy.
Mohammad: Thank you, sir!
Al: Nice set. The last one's my favorite. Great grab with the feather.
Joe: Excellent detail and pp.
Robert: Cool shot; like Tibetan prayer flags.
Eaglewood: Nice. I love the second one Nicely composed.
Joe: Thank you! Great pose; stylish portrait.
Ashwin: You're too generous. I agree about the sky in that one. Thanks, again.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.