The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

edtan

this is a shot of a rotating parachute with the beautiful blue sky and a kite behind The chute rotated so fast trying to grab focus was quite difficult, I think it took 3 or 4 tries, and I cropped out all the vendors tents and lightpoles just a perfect summer day with the family

Mr Dude, this one makes me feel like I'm floating.....

m_driscoll

WOWOWOW!
I am floored by the colors!
Nice set Matt!!:salute:
Ed: Thank you, sir! :D

2 more from today...
M9/35 FLE

Ed: I really like this one. Colors, texture, composition - :thumbup:

Thank you Matt, Edtan, Lloyd, Charles and Steve for the nice comments!

Here some more from Bournemouth, UK:

Frank

Matt - I Like these outstanding colours - great composition!...
Cheers
Frank

Matt - hard to say which I like best - bw or color - each set is wonderful in lighting and composition.
Cheers,
Joe: Thanks for your comment! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Ok - I've been trying to hold back but can't resist the obligatory pet shots ;-)

That and trying to keep up with Ashwin with the 50mm Sonnar shots :D

Both with the Sonnar - our dog Britta - she's German, just like my camera!

Another one with my wife - she was teasing the dog and the dog was not amused :poke:

Thanks for looking,
Joe: I wouldn't tease Britta! Both are excellent photos. Esp. like the second one with your wife. Nicely focused and composed. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

here are a few I thought were interesting from the Kite festival, it was quite the orgy of colour, so it may take me a few days to get all the shots done

here is the Elusive Mr Dude163 himself , you can even see my Leica shutter speed pin on my hat, this was a parabolic reflective surface for kids to have a laugh with, but I figured, hey Im 46 going on 12, Ill have some fun :)

Poor Teddy, the wind died and he crashed to the ground at about 3 mph

more of a pluuussshhhhh than a bang , but it was a MASSIVE Kitey thing

last and not least is this one shot at F2
this is a shot of a rotating parachute with the beautiful blue sky and a kite behind

The chute rotated so fast trying to grab focus was quite difficult, I think it took 3 or 4 tries, and I cropped out all the vendors tents and lightpoles

just a perfect summer day with the family

Robert: Terrific compositions. Even the one with the "elusive Mr. Dude". :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

ashwinrao1

Ok - I've been trying to hold back but can't resist the obligatory pet shots ;-)

That and trying to keep up with Ashwin with the 50mm Sonnar shots :D

Both with the Sonnar - our dog Britta - she's German, just like my camera!

Another one with my wife - she was teasing the dog and the dog was not amused :poke:

Thanks for looking,
Lovely captures, Joe...The Sonnar is a real winner, and you are showing its versatility here with these caps....beautiful pup as well!

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I spent the yesterday with my 12mm Voigtlander. This lens is really, really wide. It's a miracle that it forms an image. You don't need a viewfinder - just assume that it gets everything. What's in focus? Everything. I processed in C1 using the lcc feature to eliminate color castes and most of the light fall off (C1 lets you dial back the light fall off compensation which looks more natural for wide wide shots). Exposure compensation was set at +1 to get enough light into the corners that the lcc compensation has something to work with.

shtarka1

Matt, love the first shot for it's perspective, tone & detail. The entire set is " Take Me Home Country Road", Excellent!

atanabe

Matt - Great series on the Palouse!
Ed - I am in FLE lust, that lens really pops! Adds and extra dimension to already strong images
Ashwin - As always, very strong composition - love the porthole shot.
Shtartka1 - Great B&W series, love the shot of the news vendor
Woody - that 12 mm of the Sprint building looks great! Fantastic post processing of those images, the edge cutoff is almost non existent

Status
Not open for further replies.