The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe: great landscapes! I like the mood of the Bubble Pond one.

Mike: Great hat series, well seen and captured! I like the restaurant opening shot as well.

Robert: excellent use of flare in that portrait!

Matt: Your Palouse shots just keep getting better! Really dig the sign and the silos!
The street portrait is excellent as well.

Here are a couple from the wedding I went to today, all 50 lux (I shared others in the Nikkor 105mm thread I just started) the redhead is my girlfriend, hence the many shots of her.

All wide open, except the car shot at f/4.0
Love this one Daniel - lovely eyes!

Cheers,

So, the replacement for the returned 90 'cron arrived today.....a near mint, very late shiny, chrome 90 Elmarit-M (I nearly ran out of adjectives then). It's a thing of beauty :D

Just thought of two more adjectives....'bloody' and 'sharp'!

Nothing artistic here, and only the last one is wide open, but Steve posted some cemetery shots with his new Noct so....

Regards

Mike
Mike - love the tones and the mood in the first shot. Composition and framing on the second shot is also great! Way to work that 90mm ;-)

Cheers,

dude163

I was invited to visit a friend of mine at her boyfriends house ( also a friend, how convenient) and I dragged my camera with me because I felt like using the 135mm leitz Canada Elmarit as I like the shots it takes IF they work, its a beast to use and finicky as all get out, but when it works it WORKS!

My youngest playing with chalk

shot at f2.8

m_driscoll

Matt - I really like the grain elevators, especially the b&w rendering...
Thanks, Jeff
Jeff: Thanks! :D

What Can I Say....Quintessential Excellence!!!:thumbs:
Steve: Thank you, my friend! :D

Matt - love the light and the colors but also not sure about the sign in the center - I would try cropping with the sign more to the left of the frame. It does create some tension in the composition though - maybe that's a good thing as Mike said ;-)
Cheers,
Joe: Thanks for the thoughtful critique. :D

I was invited to visit a friend of mine at her boyfriends house ( also a friend, how convenient) and I dragged my camera with me because I felt like using the 135mm leitz Canada Elmarit as I like the shots it takes IF they work, its a beast to use and finicky as all get out, but when it works it WORKS!
shot at f2.8
Robert: Works here. Nicely done. :thumbup:

shot at f2.8
Very cool shot Dude - really like the angle & framing.

Cheers,

m_driscoll

Matt: Your Palouse shots just keep getting better! Really dig the sign and the silos!
The street portrait is excellent as well.

Here are a couple from the wedding I went to today, all 50 lux (I shared others in the Nikkor 105mm thread I just started) the redhead is my girlfriend, hence the many shots of her.

All wide open, except the car shot at f/4.0
Daniel: Thanks! :D
Looks like an interesting wedding! I esp. like the shots of your girlfriend. Excellent grab shots. :salute: Won't ask about the finger on the nostril. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

A couple of street shots from Santa Cruz today.

One b&w - 50mm lux.

This guy was giving away "free empathy" ;-)

One in color - 50mm lux.

Thanks for looking.

shtarka1

Matt...Your Putting Ansel To Shame! Amazingly Beautiful Landscapes! I Wanna Start Singing, "Little Pink Houses" By John Mellencamp! Dont Worry...I Wont.

shtarka1

shot at f2.8
Robert, Love This!

Brian S

Leica M8, 1955 KMZ Jupiter-3, at F4;

Leica M9, ~1938 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F1.5 Sonnar "T", at F4:

and at F1.5:

The latter lens is a very early coated optic, converted to Leica mount using a J-3 focus mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.