The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

markmont

Was really just a test shot for a photoshoot idea I recently thought of, but I like how it came out (colors could use some tweaking).

ashwinrao1

Yamas, FANTASTIC images, processing, colors, etc...

Markmont, I like the image...Selfie?

Jason, great images of the new addition and the new family love!

Steve, more fantastic shots of your daughter and friend! I love the glow!

Joe, great shots. Can't wait to see what you can do with the Elmarit and it's reach...

Jim, lovely capture of the Burning man temple! Is that a permanent installation!?!

Matt, great seeing you tonight...same goes to you, Ed, Al, Dan, Peter, Kay, Tim, Aaron, Bill, et al...

glennedens

Jim

How did you protect your M9 at BM from the elements? I've "lost" several cameras there due to the dust and harsh conditions. The light at BM is fascinating, a wonderful image of the temple.

glenn

JimCollum

the M9 held up remarkabley well... when carrying, i had it zip locked in plastic bag (as well as lenses). did very few lens swaps.. and then was very careful of where and when i did them.

only ended up cleaning the sensor once.

first pass at some informal portraits.. still have some editing to do with them
(i had a media pass, and never shot anyone without first talking to them, and then asking permission to shoot)

Jim

How did you protect your M9 at BM from the elements? I've "lost" several cameras there due to the dust and harsh conditions. The light at BM is fascinating, a wonderful image of the temple.

glenn

shtarka1

Yamas, Superb IQ & Set!

Markmont, Nice Seeing You Mark!

Jason, What A Beautiful Family & Set! Your A Very Lucky Guy!

Ed, Love That Purple Glow! Great Shooting As Always!

Ash, I Wish I Could Bring My East Coast Possey Of Blugs( Well Me & Joe I Should Say:D) Out Your Way & Play Nice With You Guys! What A Talented Group! Great Shots Of "Our Gang"!;)

Jim, Tremendous Set! Love The Processing! Just Bookmarked Your Site. Totally Amazing Work!:thumbs:

thrice

Agreed, great portraits and processing Jim.

Here is a fun one, handheld 3D IR. 50 Lux ASPH.

Go cross-eyed to see in 3D.

ShiroKuro

Leica M8 18 SE / 35 Summaron /Elinchrom Quadra / Rotalux Deep Octa 70 cm SoftBox
It goes without saying ... some amazing images in this thread .... Have not posted or commented in awhile been busy with life .... hope you all don't mind if I jump in : )

shtarka1

Leica M8 18 SE / 35 Summaron /Elinchrom Quadra / Rotalux Deep Octa 70 cm SoftBox
It goes without saying ... some amazing images in this thread .... Have not posted or commented in awhile been busy with life .... hope you all don't mind if I jump in : )
Amazing Skills Shiro!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.