The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific work, as always, everyone. I'm hopelessly behind in commenting, but I do view all the postings, and hope to be able to catch up with comments soon.

One from yesterday at a family gathering: Our Rachel, the Chargers fan (although I don't know why, and truthfully, I don't think she does either:rolleyes:).

M8, 28 Cron:
Great natural portrait Lloyd - like the b&w too.

Cheers,

seakayaker

Contemplation

. . . . . after many years of marriage they would mirror each other in all activities.

M9 with Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH

jonoslack

So many grand shots - too many to mention, and I'm sorry that I've been lax recently.
Too many camera changes, too much to do. The only thing that's fundamental is the M9s and the lenses.

We've been to Crete for nearly three hot and splendid weeks; lots of walking to lonely beaches and cliff tops. There will be more pictures later, but here are a couple which spring (to my) mind. Both are taken with the new Noctilux.

The first is simply impressionistic - I didn't forget to focus, I decided not to. I love it - Emma thinks it's a failure! You decide:

This one was take about 600 metres above the sea . . .

Peter Klein

+1 on Matt's comments, there have been some SPECTACULAR shots lately!

Re. the Oktoberfest, it's fun to see what 8 different guys come up with in the same place, sometimes even with the same subjects. Two of my shots are of the same subjects that Matt and Ashwin took, but they are very different. I'll post them soon, an emergency at work Sunday and Monday robbed me of my editing time!

seakayaker

Peter, love your Octoberfest shot at the top of the page, love the B&W along with the 3D Pop! Wonderful Capture! . . . . . what lens did you use?

Matt, the 50/0.95 appears to be a permanent feature with the M9-P. It certainly produces fantastic photographs. Love the first & second shots with the soft bokeh. What F stop? Does not appear to be the 0.95 where the photograph of Ashwin looks like it was taken completely wide open. Great shots!

dude163

m9p + Noctilux!! aaeeiii!! too much temptation

isnt that 20 grand approx? My wife almost disowned me when I bought the M8 for "kids photos "

:()

ashwinrao1

Some fantastic images above.

@ Jono, I love both of the color images. THe 2nd is actually my fav of the 2

@ Dan: Woah, brotha! Seriously sharp images....Welcome back to the digital fray. I know that the MP has captivated you, but clearly, your skills with the M9 deserve it some use

@ Matt: My, I made that expression? hahah..Lovely series with the Noct!

@ Lloyd: Great portrait. San Diego Chargers (shakin' my head)...regardless, a very gentle and emotive portrait

@ Peter: Nice capture of the laughing woman. Can't wait to see more SLUG shots

m_driscoll

So many grand shots - too many to mention, and I'm sorry that I've been lax recently.
Too many camera changes, too much to do. The only thing that's fundamental is the M9s and the lenses.

We've been to Crete for nearly three hot and splendid weeks; lots of walking to lonely beaches and cliff tops. There will be more pictures later, but here are a couple which spring (to my) mind. Both are taken with the new Noctilux.

The first is simply impressionistic - I didn't forget to focus, I decided not to. I love it - Emma thinks it's a failure! You decide:

This one was take about 600 metres above the sea . . .

Jono: The second one's lovely: composition, color and IQ. :thumbup: I can't decide about the first one. I'll take another look at it when I go upstairs to the big monitor.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.