The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Joe,Wozza, Charles, Llyod, Steve, Thank you so much, so glad that you liked, cheers! my friends

Robert, Lovely shot for the red heels !
Wozza, excellent shot for the girl with the fork, like the story here.
Steve, Stunning B&W , well done, my hat down for you ! cheers!

baudolino

Domaine du Rayol, South of France - I find the chaos of branches, shot against the light with the Elmarit 24 Asph, fascinating to look at. Not my immediately most likeable image but I find myself drawn to it again and again.

dude163

Trying to catch moving objects with a Leica is not its forte, but I am adamant that its possible, hows this of a model aeroplane indoors.

shot at f2 ISO 640 and 1/90th of a second

notice how everything is blurry but the main wing mount and bracing, there is a very shallow DOF too, so it IS possible :)

Photojazz

nice photographs this page. I believe the .95 is out of adjustment on that lens Steve, you should send it to me for adjustment. I'll fix it and give it ample testing of say a year or so, before sending it back, just to make sure it's right... I would do that for you.

Added:

M9 CV 50mm 1.1, Silver Effex II with LR3, just messing around @ 1.1 with aperture priority mode.

Last edited:

mAlKhamis

Steve, CharlesK, and Mike, thank you so much and happy Halloween !

Baudolino, Lovely shot with 24 Elmarit, like the Abstract like mood here !!

Ceh, Excellent composition and colors for the restaurant shot, and Love the composition and Bokeh in the B&W one !!

Dude, Nice capture !

Photojazz, Nice composition !!

Photojazz

Thanks Mohammad, the rains kept me in all day, no prospects for outdoors much today.

I keep my name in my location, it's Doug from Tennessee. Not been around here a lot this summer and fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.