The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

M9/24mm lux f 5.7

M9/24mm lux 400 iso, not sure why exif says f1! Seems strange, I thought it was f 1.4

had a little fun with processing in Silver Efex II @ 5.7 again.

Photojazz

Thanks Mohammad. Just getting aquanted with the 24 Lux. It's an adjustment loosing my thumb control of the 35mm.

Nice setting. I think I would have liked the shot better without the person, just me... But good to see a human here, everyone has been scarce!

Lloyd

Doug: Nice shots with both the 35 and the 24.

Ceh: Very elegant shot. Really like that one a lot.

Mohammad: Very nice. I like the inclusion of the person. Tells much more of a story that it would without them.

Steve: Killer street portrait, cuz.

Photojazz

Great image Steve, thanks on my images...

Nice to have the 24 speed and width. So far, guestimating my difference in viewfinder image and actual image without a external viewfinder is working pretty well, and I don't have to worry with a viewfinder or the cost of one... lol.

Lloyd, thanks much.

CEH, interesting view of chairs. I like the contrast and composition with the one with the lady and her drink.

ceh

Steve,
a great moment.
Mohammad,
great photo and PP.
Photojazz,
I see you on the first picture - beautiful colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.