The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

Guys thanks for your comments, really appreciated - I think this lens is going to be fun!

Rayyan, that's a very clever image...how the blue of the foreground boats mirrors that of the sky, the receding fishing boats on the right which take you into the image, and the seagulls bottom right and top left really balance the composition.

Ive really enjoyed your recent posts, but this is one of your best!

Mike

Lloyd

Rayyan, that's a very clever image...how the blue of the foreground boats mirrors that of the sky, the receding fishing boats on the right which take you into the image, and the seagulls bottom right and top left really balance the composition.

Mike
Yes indeed. This is really marvelous, Rayyan.

rayyan

Guys thanks for your comments, really appreciated - I think this lens is going to be fun!

Mike
Yes indeed. This is really marvelous, Rayyan.
Mike, Lloyd, ceh..a very big:salute:

Mike, in my uni days used to visit Bath a lot to meet friends and stay over.
I used to be in Warwick. Then Malmesbury, Wilts.
Simply Gorgeous part of the UK.

Bristol is what about 15 mins by train from Bath, if I remember correctly.
Brings back wonderful memories.

Kindest regards.

Photojazz

The soon to be 7K 24mm 1.4 lux. ouch. Glad I got it last month now. Lighting a single PCB Einstein with beauty dish, and soft diffuser sock.

CharlesK

Wozza, thank you:) Beautiful lighting of the tree.
Rayyan, stunning set of colours and compositions! I love how you make a statement and style with your bold colours. My favourite here is the couple coming up the stair, like poetry in motion. Also love the bold colouration of the wall.:thumbs:
Ceh, beautiful shot within the restaurant, and very nice backlit portrait:)
Steve "too much of a good thing...", love it, great PP'ing. Excellent capture of the artist doing a charcoal rendition:thumbup:
Billvery nice lighting and colours:)
Vlad, very nice set of captures of the marathon!
Mike, love the mood of the street captures. I really like the rendering with the CV 35/1.2
Doug, nice lighting!

Shots at the Wat Pho temple, in Bangkok, 24 Lux:)

rayyan

t is

Charles; A big thank you.

This set of images is simply gorgeous. The first one sets the scene..grand inside..beautifully presented. Then we get closer..detail..exquisite. Pull back..
the composition and vantage point is simply lovely.

Then the close portrait of the monk.

A photo essay of high calibre.:thumbs:

Best regards.

shtarka1

Wozza, thank you:) Beautiful lighting of the tree.
Rayyan, stunning set of colours and compositions! I love how you make a statement and style with your bold colours. My favourite here is the couple coming up the stair, like poetry in motion. Also love the bold colouration of the wall.:thumbs:
Ceh, beautiful shot within the restaurant, and very nice backlit portrait:)
Steve "too much of a good thing...", love it, great PP'ing. Excellent capture of the artist doing a charcoal rendition:thumbup:
Billvery nice lighting and colours:)
Vlad, very nice set of captures of the marathon!
Mike, love the mood of the street captures. I really like the rendering with the CV 35/1.2
Doug, nice lighting!

Charles , Supreme Set!!! (Thank You)

Status
Not open for further replies.