The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Steve, Ashwin and Mike, thank you guys, very much appreciated:)
Steve, great set! Love the magic with the Nocti, and my favourite is "Tax the rich". :thumbup:
Mike, love the classical look of the "fudge". Definitely a classic look:)
Ashwin, great to see your shots! Really nice set, and I am loving the shots you are getting with the GXR. Stunning portrait and study of child an father.:thumbup:

Shots in Bangkok with 24 Lux:)

ashwinrao1

THanks, Lloyd, Charles, Steve, Mike, et al for looking....

Charles: I very much agree with Lloyd in enjoying the unique angles that charles is using for framing!!!!!

CharlesK

Lloyd and Ashwin, thank you very much:)
Ashwin, I missed your shots above. Excellent set!!! I love the feel and mood of the B&W shots, and #1 of the leaves on the car:)

rayyan

Stunning image, Rayyan! The detail blows the mind.
What a unique and stunning capture, Rayyan...love how it's all been framed and captured...there's a lot going on!
Ashwin, thank you very much pal. We have missed you here.

Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Rayyan, CEH, Charles, Endre and Ash.

Rayyan - small world! Bath is about 30 mins by car from me. Bristol a similar distance.

If you were ever in Bath, you'll know the Xmas market - basically an excuse to put up a load of timber huts and sell festive crap to the tourists :D....Well, I thought the huts deserved a little web space of their own:

Regards

Mike
Mike small world indeed. Never got to see them tourist traps in Bath, but
similar ones at the Br..Pier!!

Lovely images. Especially the guy walking out after having been relieved of cash!!

I too love bunnies.

And one more, again M8 and Nokton 35mm.....Fudge:

Regards

Mike
This I love..the city, the setting and the homemade fudge!!

Warmest regards to you both.

Mike Woods

Thank you Endre, Steve, Lloyd, Charles, Rayyan.

Ash, love the movement in the image at the bar (how do you do that?!) and the leaves on the car. And the barrels...all of them in fact!

Charles, more great portraits. The first is my favourite with the guy, hands on knees.

Steve - another great one from the street. Super timing!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.