The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Mike, thanks:)
Mike, nice capture!
Rayyan, excellent set! Very nice B&W composition, and love the shot of the lady grinding the grain:)

A

aceshooter

I wanted to post this one cause I was impressed by the 3D and also that bokeh from the pre-asph that i like so much.
I must admit, this forum is one of the best I've seen. Even though I don't post too much, I look at it every day just for all the outstanding pictures that shows up.
great job guys!

rayyan

lol,-
very nice, as well. really like the lights and colours.:salute:
endre, a bif thank you friend.

CharlesK;368300 [B said:
Rayyan,[/B] excellent set! Very nice B&W composition, and love the shot of the lady grinding the grain:)
Charles, much appreciated.

2 Superb Comps Rayyan! Love them Both!
Steve, Gracias Senor. Gracias.

Simply fantastic capture. Can feel the wheel spinning. Great mix of still and motion, Rayyan!
You, dear friend, are very generous. Thank you.

Guys, thank you all.:salute:

rayyan

I wanted to post this one cause I was impressed by the 3D and also that bokeh from the pre-asph that i like so much.
I must admit, this forum is one of the best I've seen. Even though I don't post too much, I look at it every day just for all the outstanding pictures that shows up.
great job guys!

Beautiful subject. Lovely tones.

Best.

shtarka1

great job guys!

Ace, beautiful daughter,composition & bokeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.