The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Well folks, I've been out of action for a while - too far behind to catch up on all the great work here so here's a collective "awesome shooting" to all the recent posters - really great stuff :thumbs:

I spent the last couple of days in Napa on vacation - the weather was kind of dicey and the light harsh at times and flat at others, so I decided to play around in pp. These won't be to everyone's liking but there was a riot of colors on display and I decided to run with it :)

All shot with an M9 and various lenses:

Thanks for looking.
Joe, great to see you back!:)

shtarka1

Steve, thanks for the kind comment.

Now my friend, can anyone join or is this restricted?:D

Much better here than climbing them rocks back east.

As usual, this is typical Steve..the image. Lovely.:thumbs:
Rayyan, they were so entranced, i believe you could have picked their pockets!:eek::D Thank You Brotha!:)

J

jcoffin

@MountainJoe: Love the shots of Napa. Keep it up. While you were near Calistoga, did you happen to drop by Clos Pegase? I'd love to see your take on their kinetic sculptures.

Status
Not open for further replies.