The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

cableguy55

Was in Nepal Kathmandu with our local Rangefinder group outing
Went to Patham to witness the actual funeral ceremony for the Hindu's cremation
The deceased waiting to be cremated
Permission was sorted with the family prior to taking the pictures

Last edited:

jtwloh

Sharing some shots from my recent visit to the coastal area.

All shots taken by M8.2 + 35 Summarit.

#1 - Early morning sunrise, taken from my balcony. Been raining almost everyday due to the monsoon season in this part of the world. Overcast blocking the sun.

#2 - The early morning sunlight reflecting on the jet ski.

#3 - Trails.

#4 - People here tend to be friendly. This girl smiled at me when she noticed I was taking a picture of her with the umbrella.

jtwloh

#5 - Kids soaking in the early morning sun.

#6 - Another kid waving back at me.

#7 - Barbecue bit.

#8 - Ready for some activity.

dude163

We had a blizzard last week and while it was just starting my youngest daughter had to clean off mommies car, 15 hours later it had 5 inches of snow on it.........

I dont know how resilient the M8 is to snowfall so all my other shots were with my Pentax KX and Super takumar lenses ( my disposable bad weather gear:p) so here is the M8 and cron 50 shot

Today its 12C and everything is melted and gone, hehehe

dude163

PS: thanks for all the kind wishes about my father, he is home now and will make a 100% recovery. And according to the cardiologist he should live for along time now, his heart/bp is perfect, just that he will be on some mild medication for the rest of his life.

Cheers

Robert

shtarka1

We had a blizzard last week and while it was just starting my youngest daughter had to clean off mommies car, 15 hours later it had 5 inches of snow on it.........

I dont know how resilient the M8 is to snowfall so all my other shots were with my Pentax KX and Super takumar lenses ( my disposable bad weather gear:p) so here is the M8 and cron 50 shot

Today its 12C and everything is melted and gone, hehehe

PS: thanks for all the kind wishes about my father, he is home now and will make a 100% recovery. And according to the cardiologist he should live for along time now, his heart/bp is perfect, just that he will be on some mild medication for the rest of his life.

Cheers

Robert
Adorable shot Robert & Happy To Hear The Good News On Your Dad!

m_driscoll

Lights pulling you right into the subject...Nice Noctiliciousness!
+1 Matt - very nice!
Matt, my picks from a lovely set. Out of the two I go for the first one above.
Excellent street. I am sucker for them.:thumbs:
Steve/Joe/Rayyan: Thanks, guys! :D

Good points that i wrestled with Matt. I was thinking of an old "Custer's Last Stand" theme where you really had to look deep into the picture & thought process to understand the meaning of the whole movement. Could be lighter though.:) Thanks!
Steve: I definitely see your intent. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

R

Rie

Hi guys!! First time M user here! and first time posting!! :)
Just got myself an m9 over the weekend.
The best purchase decision ever.

Allow me to share some pics i captured.
[all taken with 50mm Summicron f2]

Lone Runner.

What an angel..

Daddy's girl

What if..

Status
Not open for further replies.