The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

One of my good friends just opened a Udon noodle joint, with in-house made noodles...U:Don. For you Seattle SLUGers, this is a must to try...here are some pics from tonight, opening night for friends and family!

All shot with the M9 and 35 Lux FLE, 21 SE, or 75 APO cron
Looks Delicious & Killer IQ!

atanabe

Ashwin: Great shots of Marilyn statue, I think I could spend an entire day shooting there. Udon shots are great!
Matt: The wedding shots are great - second career?

Lloyd

Lloyd: Thanks. :D I have 130 processed 'selects' of this wedding online and I'm only half way through. :eek: There was no 'official' photographer, so they said go ahead and shoot. I got carried away. :D The Bride and groom are best friends of my daughter and her husband. This was the 'American' wedding. We're all going to India next month for the 'Indian' wedding. My goal is to get through the photos of the first wedding before then. :D

Here's a couple more (our daughter in the reddish-orange sari):

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Nice work Matt. Looks like a fun time. And I'll bet the one in India will be even more so. Looking forward to the shots from that one too.

Lloyd

Ceh, great composition. Love the play of shadows in this shot!!
Atanabe, really like the first shot, the play of the orange sun shades against the blue sky:)
Rie, love the pensive portrait!
Plus one to all of the above. Al I do have to admit that the "Rent Me" would be more enticing if the advertiser had been female. Just saying'. :D

Lloyd

One of my good friends just opened a Udon noodle joint, with in-house made noodles...U:Don. For you Seattle SLUGers, this is a must to try...here are some pics from tonight, opening night for friends and family!

All shot with the M9 and 35 Lux FLE, 21 SE, or 75 APO cron
Great shots all, Ashwin. I especially like that first one. Looks like yet another place I'll have to visit in Seattle!

dude163

I was at the gym this weekend taking some shots of the local model aeroplane clubs indoor flying session , here are a few I liked

My 4 year old rocking the SUper MC Takumar 50/1.4 + Pentax combo

a fantastic conversion of a free flight model to R/C Electric

and a really 3D looking Helo , how I caughtthat in focus I have no idea, but I like this shot

Status
Not open for further replies.