The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knorp

As the weather turned sour ... again, I decide to stay indoors and give the old visoflex&bellows a spin.

| hektor 1:2.5/125 | bellows II | visoflex III | m9 |

edtan

mountainjoe: Spot on focus!
Knorp: Nice sot of the protea. You are in South Africa? Please share your Visoflex setup.

Thanks for the comments.
Following shots from a small gift store in a Chinatown alley.
Sun May Co. See if you can spot the different places they have their name displayed. Photos #1, 3, 4.

Cheers, Ed

k-hawinkler

As the weather turned sour ... again, I decide to stay indoors and give the old visoflex&bellows a spin.

Absolutely stunning image. Just gorgeous.
I am always amazed how well the old Visoflex III, Bellows II, and old lens heads and Telyts work with the M9.

Thanks for posting, K-H.

dude163

It was a brisk -13C today so of course I went for a walk ( short!) and took some shots of the local war memorial, the reflected light off the snow really lit it up nicely I thought.

2 shots, 1 colour , 1 B+W , I liked them both

It was a brisk -13C today so of course I went for a walk ( short!) and took some shots of the local war memorial, the reflected light off the snow really lit it up nicely I thought.

2 shots, 1 colour , 1 B+W , I liked them both

I like the b&w - it gives this photo a very dramatic mood :thumbs:

mountainjoe: Spot on focus!
Knorp: Nice sot of the protea. You are in South Africa? Please share your Visoflex setup.

Thanks for the comments.
Following shots from a small gift store in a Chinatown alley.
Sun May Co. See if you can spot the different places they have their name displayed. Photos #1, 3, 4.

Cheers, Ed
More great colors Ed - this cash register is a work of art - what a find! :salute:

rayyan

Mike, Charles, Joe, Ashwin, Steve...wonderful stuff.

From the archives. Old car. Old cam. Old man.

p.s. Old picture.

Lloyd

Joe: Very nice shots of the dog, and the one of her and her mom.

Ed: Love all the color in those shots. Great find.

Bart: That shot of the Protea is spectacular!

Robert: Nice light on the statute. Loved the shot of the birthday boy too.

Rayyan: Pretty nicely done for an old man with an old camera! ;)

dude163

here is a test shot i took using the elmarit 135/2.8 on my M8 that I thought came out nice ( I posted this in the m8 low light thread also, so if cross-posting isnt allowed let me know and Ill edit it out)

ISO 2500 , f2.8 1/45th of a second , and 40% noise+colour reduction

ashwinrao1

Bart, this is an insanely great shot. Perfect use of all photographic elements!!!!

ashwinrao1

Ok - time for the obligatory rainy day indoor pet photo :D

Our Dobermann at the watch M9 + 50mm lux @ f2:

Cheers,
Joe, thanks for the comments. We got a crapload of snow, but it's all gone...expect for a few pileups...you'd have never known....

Great, regal capture of your pup!

Status
Not open for further replies.