The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

CharlesK

Cenek, Lloyd and Mike, thank you guys, much appreciated:salute:
Cenek, great series of street scenes!! My favourite are the old man with the accordion and the last shot... timeless:thumbup:
Lloyd, powerful image and feelings. The eyes say it all!
Patrick, love the impromptu captures, very nice!
Robert,nice sunset!

PatrickCheung

:p Thanks all!

Ceh... that's a really nice shot... so mysterious!

Mike, my tools? Just an M8 and a 40/1.4 nokton :] I'm finding myself very... satisfied with these toys. I would really want a 35/1.4 Summilux and an M9, but I don't feel the NEED for one. The M8 and 40/1.4 (even if it's not leica glass) make me happy :]

Mike Woods

Mike, my tools? Just an M8 and a 40/1.4 nokton :] I'm finding myself very... satisfied with these toys. I would really want a 35/1.4 Summilux and an M9, but I don't feel the NEED for one. The M8 and 40/1.4 (even if it's not leica glass) make me happy :]
I can see why. Good work, Patrick.

Godfrey - I like the simple elements in this photo - very nice :thumbs:
Agree, very nice Godfrey.

Mike

Mike Woods

Just working up some images from yesterday....Brecon Beacons, Wales. This is one of the first, early morning light with M8 and Zeiss 25mm:

Mike

Lloyd

Mike: Another winner! Really nice.

Godfrey: Both shots are nice; i like the moment you captured in "Communicating", but "Sunning" is special. It has an HBC feel to it. Terrific work.

Godfrey

Respite Under Museum

Thank you, Mike!

Wandering a bit in San Francisco yesterday, passing the Contemporary Jewish Museum, this scene caught my eye and I couldn't resist making a photograph.

Leica M9 + M-Rokkor 40mm f/2

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

W

Wozza604

Godfrey: Great b&w shots!
Patrick: I really like your candids!
Zoomstop: I really like that "home depot" shot!

Here's one that I took a couple of months ago but never got around to posting. Taken with the M9 and Carl Zeiss Biogon 2/35

And four more with the Voigtlander 21mm Color Skopar

Godfrey

Thanks y'all.

Too many great photos add to this thread to keep track of!

So the M-Rokkor 40/2 has become nearly welded to the M9 for a while, it ain't moving yet. I just un-welded the Nokton from the Ricoh GXR-M and fitted the Ultron 28/2 today ... this coming week that's what I'm going to be shooting with. Should prove interesting!

G

Status
Not open for further replies.