The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Wozza, ced & Mike: Thanks very much guys. Today my wife decided she like version 1 best. Ced: I'd love to see your B/W take. I tried a couple versions, but liked the desaturated color better than what I came up with.

Mike: The "pairs" set is lovely. That first one, however, is killer!

BillN: The first one is very impressive, especially for handheld. I really like the processing on that second one too.

Paul: Welcome to the forum! Great set of image. Looking forward to much more!

W

Wozza604

Mike: Great B&W shot, nice mood, DOF and I like the way you used the path to lead the eye.

BillN: I really like the soft tones of your second shot, how do you like the 28mm ZM?

Paulwr: Beautiful shot of the temple

Lloyd: Great shots of the little girl, you really captured the moment there!

Here's a B&W shot from last weekend's excursion into the woods.

M9+ VC 4/21

L1014082.jpg by Wozza604, on Flickr

And a coupe of shots of my new (to me) M3. M9+ Zeiss 2/35

L1014206.jpg by Wozza604, on Flickr

L1014212.jpg by Wozza604, on Flickr

dude163

an M3! what are you going to do when it snows ? :)

that 1st shot of the car is cool

Lloyd : Leica + kids = win!

dude163

A shot I took the other night as the moon was covered by clouds, this is downtown across the river , with the obligatory troncycle light-trails

W

Wozza604

an M3! what are you going to do when it snows ? :)

that 1st shot of the car is cool

Lloyd : Leica + kids = win!
I live in Vancouver, it snows like, 1 week per year, the rest of the winter is rain, lol.

Great "Troncycles"!

ced

Paul love the sweets vendor!
Lloyd here is my take in BW of your barrier.
I find that even with the far end of the wood darkening up the eye still gets drawn to the front end.

Last edited:

RF_Licks

Hello all! Haven't been posting here awhile, but still lurking from time to time. Lots of excellent pics from the regulars and others :)

Joe

jonoslack

Lots of great shots.
Wozza - love the light in the trees, and the feel of the first car shot
Lloyd - Mimi looks cute - I like the first shot - and the first shot of the fence too.
Paul - Welcome! the first shot of the building has lovely light - excellent
Bill - both shots are fab - the Thames shot is really excellent.
Mike - Because - well done - but I think I like the lovers in the last shot best - but the rotating ducks are great as well.
Dude - the second fence shot is great.

Me? I have nothing to contribute today (sniff) and it's back to work tomorrow

Best wishes to everyone

kirio

I really enjoy seeing everyone's images though haven't had time to post.

I went solo to the San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade with the M9+Noct 0.95. My first time out shooting with the combo. Here are a few of my faves:

Will post others later.

MikalWGrass

Wozza,

I have an '04 M3 convertible. Love the car but with 3 kids I am thinking of selling it to get something bigger. I don't have a digital M (have two M6s) yet. Just when I think I am able to afford it, the kids need something more important. Ah, maybe when they are older.

Keep the car out of the woods. The ground clearance on the car isn't that great.

W

Wozza604

Wozza,

I have an '04 M3 convertible. Love the car but with 3 kids I am thinking of selling it to get something bigger. I don't have a digital M (have two M6s) yet. Just when I think I am able to afford it, the kids need something more important. Ah, maybe when they are older.

Keep the car out of the woods. The ground clearance on the car isn't that great.
Well, compared to my 330ci, it's a veritable 4x4 when it comes to ground clearance! (it was seriously lowered) I don't have to crawl over speed bumps anymore, which is nice. I can't take either car all the way up to my cottage, too many roots sticking up on my driveway so I park at the bottom of the hill, oh well, the exercise is good for me and I don't spend much time there anyways.

I think it would be hard to haul a family around in an M3, I don't know how you do it!

Knorp

My contribution from last Saturday's short walk along the "Prinsengracht" in Amsterdam.

| elmarit-m 1:2.8/21mm asph. | m9 |

Status
Not open for further replies.