The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

LOL! what a favour. Hilarious, my friend!

But on a serious note, I'm just happy that she's comfortable enough with me to let me photograph her in such an intimate way. I've always told her that a photograph should not only show the subject, but the shooter's relationship to the subject. Especially if that relationship is an intimate one such as this.
You're a lucky man... Photographically, and otherwise. Well done. :clap::clap::clap:

MikalWGrass

Love the shot from Venice.

Patrick, some smooth talking ......"I've always told her that a photograph should not only show the subject, but the shooter's relationship to the subject." Your mom and dad told me to tell you "nice photos" and that they are happy that you found someone whose company you enjoy.

PatrickCheung

:p not smooth talking, just my philosophy on photos. At least, it's been ever since I saw the works of Bruce Davidson. He's the man that inspired me to get into this who street/candid photography and leica mess.

Thanks Mikal! Tell my parents I said thanks too ;)

rga

Thanks Lloyd.
It just feels soooo good! I feel very lucky to have acquired such a wonderful tool.
Best,
Bob

ceh

Thank you all for your comments :)
Mike,
masterful:thumbs:

ashwinrao1

Hi All, I have been away, for a number of reasons, and am enjoying the samplings. Here are a few from today ;). Not the M9, but definitely Leica lenses...I'd like to thank the honorable Matt D for this opportunity...

Zeiss glass, actually...

35 FLE

75 APO-Cron

75 APO-Cron

Reflected - 135 APO-Telyt

Thought of Mike Woods when I took this LOL (APO-Telyt)

Hint-Hint...

Status
Not open for further replies.