The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

One of these days, I'll be able to take a picture without a strong line across the bottom quarter. But until that day comes:

M9 28 Cron
Best,

Matt
LOL... funny. Great shot thought. The blossoms are really impressive this year. (BTW, is that the Marathon Woman? ;))

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Lloyd and Steve,

Thank you. Yes, same reservoir. Guess I'm lazy. :rolleyes:

I must say, LR4's tools make it very easy to get close to the look you want, and then a little brush work finishes it.

BTW, does anyone else find that they're just not using any sharpening? Maybe it's the lack of AA filters, but while I can get clearer detail by sharpening, I just don't prefer the look afterwards.

Best,

Matt

Godfrey

Thomas

Leica M9 + CV Nokton 50mm f/1.5
ISO 800 @ f/1.5 @ 1/30 s

Yeah, I know ... motion blur. He was moving, I was moving, and the exposure time was 1/30 second. But at this size, I like it. Snapped it as we came out of the movie theater last night.

enjoy
G

ceh

Thank you all for yours coments:salute:
:)

Lloyd

Godfrey: A little blur doesn't lessen the story it tells, especially if you like it.

Cenek: Definitely looks like spring skiing there!

Godfrey

Wet Ride Ahead

thanks lloyd!

Leica M9 + CV Nokton 50mm f/1.5
ISO 320 @ f/2 @ 1/30 s

thanks for looking.
comments always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.