The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism

Nice! Where in NB? I'm a bit further east in NS, and this is the view from my back deck in April:

Leica M9, Elmarit 24, three images stitched together.

Chris

CharlesK

I have been somewhat remiss on commenting directly on shots, as there have so been so many excellent captures. I do like the new like tab, as it allows to acknowledge excellent shots!

Woody, Lloyd, Steve, Cenek, Matt, Steve(great to see you back from the dark side), Joe, Mike, Robert and f 1.0, great shots everyone! If I have missed anyone, I do apologise!

Some shots with the M9 24 and 50 Lux, from Bangkok, at the riverside Buddhist temple, Wat Rakang Kositaram. It is a older and smaller temple, with a great feeling with the monks and people, without feeling touristy!

Hosermage

Hi guys, I'm a long time admirer of this thread, and this is my first contribution because I'm finally a M9 owner after buying Ashwin's black M9. Still learning and getting used to the rangefinder focus mechanism, but I'm eager to share a couple of shots from tonight, shot with the ZM 50mm C-Sonnar.

Hand of an artist:

ashwinrao1

Congrats, David, and welcome to this thread. Thankfully, I'll be putting my other M9 to use now, and both M's (yours now, and my 2nd body) will get some use. Great first images. Love the pic of Marilyn that is being hand painted and how you have captured the story in 2 images! Welcome, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.