The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Global Nomad and Steve, thank you very much!!
Ashwin, Lloyd and Matt, great shots of the three musketeers:thumbs: Great to see shots of all three of you!!
Cenek, excellent snowscape shots :thumbup:
Mike, superb misty B&W shots!! These two are my favourites too.
Robert, excellent portrait shot of your bike rider friend!!
Patrick, nice captures, particularly the last shot!

More shots from the river side temple in Bangkok, with the 50 Lux:)

dude163

nice shot Lloyd ,

also nice use of the word serendipity! I used serendipitous the other day and everyone was " OOOH! big words!" :)

Lloyd

nice shot Lloyd ,

also nice use of the word serendipity! I used serendipitous the other day and everyone was " OOOH! big words!" :)
LOL! I know what you mean. I get that occasionally from my own children or in-laws, most of whom tend toward the monosyllabic. :roll eyes:

Love the shallow DOF, btw.

jonoslack

Lovely shots from everyone. Charles - you've been excelling yourself!
Lloyd - if I had a religion Serendipity would be it . . .

As one get's older, one's bladder can become more of a problem

. . . which one would you choose:

PatrickCheung

Thanks for the compliments guys :p

Charles, those are some chill looking monks! I've been wanting to travel to asia lately. Maybe Laos or somewhere with a lot of character.

Lloyd, that photo brings back memories of when my parents used to hide easter eggs around the house... kinda miss those days.

:p And Dude163.... I've been reading your blog... I've been more and more interested in vintage lenses as of late. You've got a really nice blog, nice photos and interesting little snippets of text!

dude163

Dude163.... I've been reading your blog... I've been more and more interested in vintage lenses as of late. You've got a really nice blog, nice photos and interesting little snippets of text!
Thanks a lot, I apologise that some pages have just the basic info of the shot, but I also tried to explain the pros and cons of certain lenses at the beginning of last year when I started my 365 project , I just made sure it was all vintage gear .

cheers

Robert
Dude163

MCTuomey

Charles - really fine portraits
Lloyd - another fine portrait and nice use of flare
Robert - excellent exposure in the portrait of your mom

thanks for the encouragement, steve

what a pleasant thread this is!

Mike Woods

Very nice, Robert. Love that last one. Good luck with the recovery. The good news is, it sure takes the worry out of being close!! :D
Agree, this is lovely Robert.

Thank you Charles.

These are wonderful portraits.
+1 Charles, what a great series of portraits you have been posting.

And, of course, thanks for all your comments.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mike

CharlesK

Jono, Patrick, Mike(MCT) and Mike, thanks, your comments are really appreciated:)

Robert, very nice moment captured of your mother:)
Lloyd, love the shot of your nephew!
Jono great capture ...:ROTFL:

Shots from Fingal heads, near Cook Island, NSW with the 28 Cron:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.