The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Amazing captures so far, well done guys !

Matt ! Congrats for the lens, Nice captures and looking for more out of it !

David, Nice angles and composition with the lux, good job !

Frank, Lovely captures !

Robert, cute portraits, and i really liked the landscape Silhoutte shot ! good job !

Gary, Lovely colorful shots for your daughter, and as for the second set I'm so in love with the first shot of painter in the for ground with paintings, well done !

Hillary, Lovely captures, colors and contrasts, well done !

Godfrey, excellent portrait !

Jim ! Nice set !

Andrew, glad you liked them, and i'm using the current version of the 50 cron, not the APO thu ! I loved your last set from Paris, specially the 1st two from the 1st set, and the last one from the second shot, excellent night exposure, great job !

Hosermage

Sorry, I just can't stand it anymore... a full day without anyone contributing? :D

Just got my ND filter today, testing it out in full sun...

Great color, no adjustment needed. I do notice a slight vignetting if I simply screw it on top of the UV filter, so I guess I have to remove one to put one on.

m_driscoll

"Fun with digital M Images" from this afternoon.

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/2000s; ISO 400

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/3000s; ISO 400

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/4000s; ISO 400

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/1000s; ISO 400

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/4000s; ISO 400

M-Monochrom; 50mm f/1.4; 1/1500s; ISO 400

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

m_driscoll

Sorry, I just can't stand it anymore... a full day without anyone contributing? :D

Just got my ND filter today, testing it out in full sun...

Great color, no adjustment needed. I do notice a slight vignetting if I simply screw it on top of the UV filter, so I guess I have to remove one to put one on.
David: Looks very good. Color is great! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

CharlesK

Mohammad, really nice set! Love those shots:)
Gary, really like #3 and 4:)
David, looks good with the ND!
Matt, congrats on getting your hands on the M-M!!! All the shots have a beautiful tonality to them:D

PatrickCheung

Hey guys! I'm still without a laptop, but I really can't stand not posting in this thread... I feel like a part of my daily life has been taken away!

There have been some really interesting and inspiring shots that have been posted lately! Mohammed, the first photo of that set made me jump! But that's a really nice set you've posted!

Being without a laptop, I'm unable to process my M8 photos... so I havent been shooting with it very much. Though, I HAVE been using my phone camera a lot... I'm not a big fan of phone-tography, but it's my only choice right now. Instagram has become my medium for taking and sharing photos! If anyone's got instagram on their iPhone/android phone, feel free to follow me! I'm PatrickYHC :p

Anyway... I hope you guys don't mind me posting phone photos here... but here's what I've shot recently. Some are from Hong Kong...

Not really the best I've ever shot, but... hope you guys enjoyed it! Makes me wish I had an iPhone 4... the camera on that thing is amazing... such a high resolution lens!

Ever since I took the second photo... I've noticed that most of my friends (about 3/4) are pretty, young girls... huh. Though, most of my best friends are male :)

dude163

Went to a great new hole in the wall such bar last week , so I took the family there on friday , here are some shots of them

The best sushi Ive had since I left California in 1990! the kids loved it too, My eldest ate 12 of the 30 pieces on her own, good fun!

mAlKhamis

Matt, Charles, Gary, Mike, many thanks ! so glad that you liked them !

Gary, Stunning set, specially the B&W abstract ! well done !

David, really nice warm colorful exposure, good job with ND, i think i'm getting one ! was it 0.4, 0.6, 0.9 ?

Matt, congrats on the M-Monochrome ! beautiful set ! are those directly from the camera ? i love the natural tones ! but what's your honest first impressions ? great job !

Patrick ! really lovely set ! nice job !

Mike, nice shots, specially the one, love the angle !

Robert, nice colorful captures, made me hungry for some sushi !

Some more fun with M9 and 50 cron, specially thanks to my friends' kids!

The Smile ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

The look ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Calm Silkie by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Wondering ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.