The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

David, really nice warm colorful exposure, good job with ND, i think i'm getting one ! was it 0.4, 0.6, 0.9 ?
thanks! I bought the tiffen 0.6 from amazon cus it was the cheapest!
Youre portraits are wonderful, I think I need to get closer... :salute:

CharlesK

Mohammad, wow... great portraits! Love that last shot :thumbup:
Mike, well caught street capture!!
Patrick, very nice story and journey!!
Robert, nice captures :)

Shot from this very wet afternoon, bush walking at Natural Bridge, Springbrook National Park. Shots with the 50 Nocti and 24 Lux:)

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone. I'm hopelessly behind on commenting here, but the throad just cruises along. 123 pages! Wow!

Here are some re-visits to 1.5 years ago!

mAlKhamis

Charles and Ashwin, thank you so much ! glad you liked them !

Charles, very nice set from the national park, specially that house ! good job !

Ashwin, Your Indian set is a master set, my hat down to you buddy, well done !

Just to get out of B&W mood ! M9 + 50cron

Viva Habanos by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

m_driscoll

Mohammad: No congrats on the MM, unfortunately. I had it for twenty minutes before I had to give it back to the Leica rep! :( Everything I've seen and read impresses me. The files that I've had to work with (thanks, Jono) and the few that I shot the other day are incredible. 2-3 more months!

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

CharlesK

Mike, Mohammad and guys, thank you:)
Matt, at least you had a taste of the beast!
Ashwin, superb set from India! Beautiful tonality throughout the shots! Who needs the M-M :D
Mohammad, stunning portrait!

Godfrey

just a beauty shot ...

I realized I didn't have any photos of the new Yellow Car with the top down, so I stopped at an overlook on the Pacific Coast Highway on my way to Mendocino to snap a shot:

Leica M9 + CV Skopar 35mm f/2.5
ISO 160 @ f/5.6

The wind was blowing hard and very gusty ... When I attempted to get a slightly higher viewpoint to catch a little more of the canyon behind the car, it nearly picked me up and threw me to the sea! I decided that was enough, got back in and continued on. twenty miles later, I put the top back up as air temps had dropped to the mid-50s ... too cold and blowy for me.

Hosermage

Really digging the ND filter, but I don't think it's "neutral" at all. It gives a different feel to the images, kinda like shooting during solar eclipse.

DwF

I am new to post here but since discovering the site and this particular thread I have been really enjoying what you all have posted. I am not new to M cameras but I recently got an M9 and I am having fun with it.
David

DwF

Thanks Dude.

It is the 35 4th version (KoB -more lens than I need :) of course so is the camera.

My kids love sushi too and I enjoy your pics there especially the third where she's frozen with the roll set to get et!

dude163

I bought the Kelby lightroom 3 book from a getdpi member here and I learned a LOT just by skimming through, so here are some shots taken to test our my *knowledge*

Status
Not open for further replies.