The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Clennan

Rayyan, that photo was taken back at your home? Your home town seems to be a lovely place...

David, now that you mention it... it kinda does look like the XP background haha!

Hillary you better be enjoying that 28 >:C

Gary, nice set... I especially like the Mickey Mouse one and the one of the window... and I agree with lloyd... a very very nice way to end it! I also love you very much, Hillary Chang, and only have eyes for you!
Very funny Patrick! sorry to rock the boat... I'm not sure what happened - I had my camera slung over my shoulder and i mistakeny preseed the shutter with my elbow. oops! :)

hillary.hc.chang

Haha I am enjoying your 28 Patrick xD you enjoying your new zeiss? and mhmm sure you only have eyes for me :p

Gary: nice detail and wide shot of the window :) and I really like the last one too (but hopefully not for the same reason Patrick does LOL whatchoo looking at Patrick >:C )

Mike: the one with the duck is my favourite :) very typical london summer indeed! same latitude as vancouver so i completely understand xD

Rob: the J8 does fine work in your hands :D love the water shot and her expression in the last one :)

hillary.hc.chang

came back from dimsum with 4/4 family members :) my sister came back from london last night so it was our first meal together in about 5 months. all shot with Patrick's CV28/3.5

DwF

Robert- I really like this last set; the one taken with the Jupiter is great in spite of the glass :)
Mike -This is a very nice set capturing subjects so focused on where they are going (falling glasses notwithstanding) and then the ducks in the last one bring it all home.
Gary- the first 4 are very compelling and go really well as a set, and I also appreciate your last one:)
Rayvan- Back Home with Fond Memories is excellent
Lloyd- fabulous picture of the church!
David -Your picture has both softness and real depth to it...very nice!
Hilary-I like both of these you posted...so different, one with movement and tension and the other still and relaxed. in your group of three photos I like the intensity on the B&W. The 28 3.5 is a favorite of mine but not working ofr me on the M9 :( I'm sure there is an easy fix.
Cheers,
David

DwF

Hiking in the park last weekend I took the 90 "thin" Tele. The lens is short for bird watching so I stayed focused on the birder!

rayyan

Hallgrímskirkja (The Church of Hallgrímur) Reykjavik, Iceland. Tallest building in the center of the city. You can ride the elevator to the top for a great view of Reykjavik. The statue in front is of Leif Ericksson.

M8, CV 15/4.5 Superwide:
Lloyd..the angle, perspective and colors are delectable!!:thumbs:

rayyan

Folks, thank you all for your gracious comments.

Time to talk, or rather show, the stones!! That was all it was about.

They remain to tell the tale. Of good times and bad. Of glory and defeat.

The stones..as sole witness to the inevitable..

From the Greeks, to the Romans..The Byzantine Empire to the Ottomans; From

The traders, the caravans, the armies..nothing remains but the stones..

Jadoo, says my grandson..we have seen it before. Yes I say. In Greece and

then in Rome. The Stones in Egypt and Jordan. Why is it always the same

story? I keep silent.

Lloyd

Folks, thank you all for your gracious comments.

Time to talk, or rather show, the stones!! That was all it was about.

They remain to tell the tale. Of good times and bad. Of glory and defeat.

The stones..as sole witness to the inevitable..

From the Greeks, to the Romans..The Byzantine Empire to the Ottomans; From

The traders, the caravans, the armies..nothing remains but the stones..

Jadoo, says my grandson..we have seen it before. Yes I say. In Greece and

then in Rome. The Stones in Egypt and Jordan. Why is it always the same

story? I keep silent.
Why don't more listen?

Mike Woods

Thank you so much for your comments! Really glad you enjoy the results of me wearing my shoes out lol.

Another from yesterday, M9-P and CV35mm f/1.2 v.1. Technically.....rubbish. But sometimes you just have to get that indecisive moment :D

Mike

Thank you so much for your comments! Really glad you enjoy the results of me wearing my shoes out lol.

Another from yesterday, M9-P and CV35mm f/1.2 v.1. Technically.....rubbish. But sometimes you just have to get that indecisive moment :D

Mike
Brilliant! Indecisive moment, a new genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.