The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ced

animefx love the B&W set and the one I like the most is "Enigma" just like the way the 2 gents are observing the reader maybe you drew their attention to the old guy.
Well done!

Lloyd

Jökulsárlón (Glacier Lagoon). The weather was dreary, and the resulting light very flat and uninteresting, but the blue ice of the icebergs was amazing. Vatnajökull National Park, southern Iceland.

M8, 28 Cron:

animefx

Jökulsárlón (Glacier Lagoon). The weather was dreary, and the resulting light very flat and uninteresting, but the blue ice of the icebergs was amazing. Vatnajökull National Park, southern Iceland.

M8, 28 Cron:
Even with the dreariest of weather this is a beautiful photo. Love those blues. How do you like the 28 Cron on the M8? I almost bought a mint/used one for $3,700 but decided to wait.

Lloyd

Even with the dreariest of weather this is a beautiful photo. Love those blues. How do you like the 28 Cron on the M8? I almost bought a mint/used one for $3,700 but decided to wait.
I love it. It has a very clean way of rendering that I like. I also use it a lot wide open for portraits. Probably my most used lens on the M8. Of course, it's more like a 35mm on the M8, but maybe that's why I like it so much.

ashwinrao1

Gosh, the thread is hopping, as usual. Great work everyone. I've been busy, on the road...Finally have had time to process and share a few here...

First, more Palouse:

Last edited:

Hosermage

It seems that it's now impossible to have my son look into the camera without making any kinda of face. I'm afraid he'll grow up to be the class clown... and it's spreading to my wife as well!

Was shooting indoor with ISO 640 and forgot to change it after coming out, resulting in this next shot.... I'll call this a highkey one, as the artist intended... right :)

By the way, I've own the M9 now for exactly 3 months, and not a single bit of regret... except for not learning about photography sooner.

Hosermage

Ashwin, these images just blows me away... the colors! That's something that I've noticed with the M9. I simply don't get the same wonderful colors from the OM-D, unless I put in some work. I think the images from you and Matt has put Palouse on my bucket list... What do they grow in those fields, anyway?

Lloyd

Ashwin: Wow! Just wow. (Yet again.)
David: Too funny! (That second one is truly a sweet pic, however.

rayyan

M8, 28 Cron:
Lloyd, colors to drool over!!:thumbs:

Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.