The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Thanks, rayyan! If I had to guess, that last shot was from greece? :)
David, seems like that to me too!! My Santorini pics are all on film!
These are from Morocco.

Patrick, sorry I missed your post previously. The images are from across Morocco.

Thank you guys.

mAlKhamis

Rayyan, loved the set from Morocco, the compositions and colors are just stunning, well done !
Robert, lovely set !!
mdwsta4, excellent Brewery set, love the B&W tones ! good job !
Michael, excellent couple of shots from the Summitar, what an amazing lens !
David, lovely set !!

More from SF gay pride using the M9, 35 & 50 cron

Dance Baby ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

I still don't know !? by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Between the Devils ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

A true moment ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

PatrickCheung

Michael, the summitar is one of my favourite lenses... mine's all beat and old though, I want a replacement! Nice photo :) My girlfriend and I think you look kinda like Ben Stiller, but with more facial hair and a tad more attractive. We just watched Zoolander last night...

David, it always brings a smile to my face when I see photos of your family... Iunno, photos of loved ones are always good :)

Mohammed, Hillary and I were editing photos the other day and we decided to take a shot at your editing style (which we're both a fan of). Didn't quite turn out like yours, but we got close! Great photos from the pride day, the last two are my favourite!

mdwsta (is there a name I could refer to you by?), most of the brewery tours in toronto cost a little, but come with a 'complimentary' 12 pack and 2 pints of beer... which the fee pays for. Sucks huh? Great set :)

Took a trip to the space center yesterday, it's kinda dated... very 70's. We watched a show in the planetarium about constellations... the only thing I learned was that it's impossible to see constellations without people outlining them for you. It's a wonder that they were used as navigation tools! We took a walk by the beach on our way home... there are beaches everywhere. The beaches (and people on the beach) are much more beautiful here than they are in Toronto. The water is cleaner, the sand is nicer... the view is amazing! I wish I took more photos that day... but I felt a little lazy.

Hillary landing a space shuttle! She's really good at it...

I also seem to have caught a Panorama bug lately... this one's better viewed in large...

Andrew Gough

Mohammad, super set! Number three and four are absolute stunners, great images!

Patrick, Hilary, thank you for sharing you life together with us! I am happy that you are both back together again!

Andrew

Lloyd

David: Nice shots around your Mom's apartment. That first one is a very special image.
Rayyan: Another nice shot of the always lovely Ayesha. And that shot from Morocco really does look like it could be from a Greek island. Wonderful color (esp. the blue) in that other shot. Love the processing, very timeless, of the mosque.
Andrew: Those shots from Shanghai are terrific. LOVE that third one in particular.
Mohammad: Fun stuff from the Pride parade.
Matt: Nice shots from CA. Very thirsty stuff! Nice work.
Patrick: Nice Seattle set. You guys never have any fun, do you?

mAlKhamis

Patrick, Andrew,CharlesK, Hosermage and Lloyd, thank you so much, so glad that you liked the set !

Patrick, excellent set and i'm so happy and humbled that you and Hillary like my editing style, and i promise you someday when we meet, i can surely give you some tips ! i liked the first and the last one, good job my friends :)

sjg284

awesome stuff all

richard - i missed my opportunity, been enjoying the phenomenon though
Patrick - Lovely portrait of Hillary
mdwsta4 - lovely capture
mAlKhamis - more great photos.. great expression/feeling
Andrew - Great people captures
rayyan - so much color, wonderful
Michael - Love the vintage bokeh

MichaelM6

Great stuff Patrick! Actually, you're one of the reasons why I ended up with a Summitar! I got lucky - mine is gorgeous! Oh, and the shot of your Lady's feet - totally awesome. I love that one.

Great stuff everyone...I look forward to posting some more photography after the weekend.

Until then, here's my old girl!

Leica M8 and a 1951 Leica Summitar 50mm f/2 by Michael Hulcher, on Flickr

Michael, the summitar is one of my favourite lenses... mine's all beat and old though, I want a replacement! Nice photo :) My girlfriend and I think you look kinda like Ben Stiller, but with more facial hair and a tad more attractive. We just watched Zoolander last night...

David, it always brings a smile to my face when I see photos of your family... Iunno, photos of loved ones are always good :)

Mohammed, Hillary and I were editing photos the other day and we decided to take a shot at your editing style (which we're both a fan of). Didn't quite turn out like yours, but we got close! Great photos from the pride day, the last two are my favourite!

mdwsta (is there a name I could refer to you by?), most of the brewery tours in toronto cost a little, but come with a 'complimentary' 12 pack and 2 pints of beer... which the fee pays for. Sucks huh? Great set :)

Took a trip to the space center yesterday, it's kinda dated... very 70's. We watched a show in the planetarium about constellations... the only thing I learned was that it's impossible to see constellations without people outlining them for you. It's a wonder that they were used as navigation tools! We took a walk by the beach on our way home... there are beaches everywhere. The beaches (and people on the beach) are much more beautiful here than they are in Toronto. The water is cleaner, the sand is nicer... the view is amazing! I wish I took more photos that day... but I felt a little lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.