The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosermage

Hehe, thanks LLoyd... I guess sometimes you just have to be lucky.

I don't know if it's my monitor or the chrome browser, but I'm seeing some weird artifacts on your two image above... especially on the 1st one, looks like she had hairy stubbles on her legs :D

gogopix

Subscriber
Lloyd

Nice catches...modern life!

When I see images like these, the splash you hear is for the tear I shed for the f1 Noct I sold. I swear it has a character (for me) even better than the .95.

BTW what ISO?

Regards
Victor

dude163

The old standby , 1964 rigid cron 50

1st shot f2 for dof
2nd f4 for detail
I find the cron is incredibly sharp stepped down just 1 or 2 stops , great lens

gogopix

Subscriber
That three engined plane is a Junkers 52 ,the trimotor has a high wing
Yes, about '39 built.

This is the "Rimowa" plane used for luggage promotions and was at the tail of a US tour. I had no idea about it and just thought it was a tour plane from Tetterborough! I looked up..Googling works somethimes.

Look it up...interesting history; left from Koeln and did a 4-hop over the Atlantic.

But panes are another forum :D I nwas lucky enough that infinity focus casught the plane.

regards
Victor

Hosermage

Rob, nice first shots! I have a tough time understanding why some people struggle to fall in love with the M8/M9. For me, after looking at the first few test shots of my family, I was hooked!

At the risk of over-sharing... or have I already pass that point? :D Here are some more from Vegas with the venerable 50'Lux.

haunted hotel room!

dude163

David, I dont know what that first shot is of, but I like it! I agree when my first images showed up in Lightroom I was " Ok this just killed my Canon and Pentax "

thanks , and thanks Lloyd

dude163

And another few shots of my pals stellar 1953 Chrysler New Yorker

and one for my pal to print and frame, but we made a mistake, he has the original license plates , so we should have put them back on, I guess ill have to zip over for a reshoot

Lloyd

Brian: Nice portrait.

Robert: That's one sweet ride! Great pix too.

Matt: Nice to see you posting here, bro. Excellent work, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.