The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

A few more from our short trip to Paradise.

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/90s; +2/3 EV; ISO 400

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/30s; -1/3 EV; ISO 250

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/125s; -1/3 EV; ISO 250

M9; 90mm f/2.5; 1/60s; -1/3 EV; ISO 250

M9; 75mm f/2.5; 1/1500s; -1/3 EV; ISO 250

M9; 35mm f/1.4; 1/1500s; -1/3 EV; ISO 250

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

dude163

hehehe , no that was at the end of the day when she didnt want to go home

The benefit of having very pale kids is we go to the beach after dinner, so I get that awesome pre-sunset glow :)

Lloyd

hehehe , no that was at the end of the day when she didnt want to go home

The benefit of having very pale kids is we go to the beach after dinner, so I get that awesome pre-sunset glow :)
I think that's call wise, and beneficial multi-tasking. Right?

Lloyd

I'm determined to become one of 4 fashion photographers on earth still using an M8! A new set from tonight, both with my 1951 Leica Summitar 50mm
Nice shots, and a worthy goal. Like Chris said, don't tell anyone, and they'd have no idea. :thumbup:

chrism

These two are the reason for any characterological (neologism warning) deficiency I might show:

Yes, they look innocent, but if you attempt to sleep with them they will suck out your soul. No kidding.

Chris
The Elmarit 24 doesn't even need to be focussed! Even for ridiculously heavy cropping like this. Oh, yes, that's an Apple power cable. I have been assimilated.

Hosermage

A shot of a friend's father at her graduation (studying to be an ultrasound technician)... Would love to know what he was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.