The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

David,Mohammad,Ash,
superb images :thumbup:
Thank you all for your comments:salute:

M9-P,35/1.4,1/1000sec.,f/1.4

ashwinrao1

THanks, Cenek and Matt! Liking the MM more and more, given how flexible the images are in post-processing. I have a lot of growth to do...if I can ever get the camera. Until then, I have my NYC images to play with ;)

Best,
Ashwin

ceh

Ash,
I look forward to more images.:)
..........................................................................................................................
M9P,Summilux 35/1.4,ASPH.FLE,1/125sec.,f/1.4...

Camera: Beirette. Made in East Germany, ca. 1965-66. E. Ludwig Meritar 45mm f2.9 lens, Priomat shutter (1/30 - 1/125 and B).

Lloyd

Camera: Beirette. Made in East Germany, ca. 1965-66. E. Ludwig Meritar 45mm f2.9 lens, Priomat shutter (1/30 - 1/125 and B).
Love the way you see things, Cenek. Very inspiring photographically, and wonderfully done... as always.

Lloyd

Corner of 47th and Fifth Ave, New York. Right after I snapped this, the woman started saying over and over, "Hey, that guy took our picture!" The guy said, "So what?"

X-Pro1, CV 15/4.5 Superwide:

Mike Woods

Corner of 47th and Fifth Ave, New York. Right after I snapped this, the woman started saying over and over, "Hey, that guy took our picture!" The guy said, "So what?"

Very nice Lloyd, and very close! Have noticed a real step-change in your 'street' - and it's all good!

Mike

Knorp

What a wonderful wonderful shot, Lloyd :thumbs:
Priceless I'd say and that caption is the icing on the cake ... :ROTFL:

All the best.

ceh

Lloyd,
strong,contact image..superb:thumbup:

rayyan

Ash,
I look forward to more images.:)
..........................................................................................................................

Excellent!!:thumbs:

m_driscoll

A few recent ones with the M-Monochrom.

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/180s; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/90s; ISO 320

M-M; 75mm f/2.5; 1/500s; -1/3 EV; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/25s; ISO 6400

M-M; 75mm f/2; 1/1000s; ISO 320

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/60s; ISO 500

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.