The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

arild

My daughter doing what she does best; investigate the intriguing mysteries of her potty:

M9, Summicron 35mm v4

jmosier01

First image posted with my M9 here. I've mostly used it for street photography, but decided to shoot a few portraits today. This is with the 50 lux asph. My 90 is at Leica NJ so my 50 is the long lens at the moment. I shot this alongside my H3D 22 and I'm really amazed by this camera even more then ever. I added a little noise to the BG to eliminate some banding in the web file, but wow do I love this camera.

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited:

bcm

Great fist image Jeff.

I was fairly dubious about the value of the MM, but some of the images in this thread are astonishing.

arild

Just wanted to try the M9 with black and white in mind, going into the dark night of Tromsø with my ISO set to 2500. Pretty surprised by the result, all pulled through Silver Efex 2.

Loafers of death - these were placed at the start of a stair leading straight into the sea

Who is Karsten?

Lines, lights and shadows

Hosermage

Was helping my niece taking pictures of her art work for college application portfolio today, and she had a dress that she made from scrap materials: cardboard, trash bags, coke can tabs. I actually bought a reflector/diffuser few weeks ago, and have been waiting for a chance to use it.

dude163

I took some fall family portraits for a single mom I work with, here is a test shot

( she doesnt have a moustache thats a leaf :)

m_driscoll

A few more from the Pike Place Market. I took a lot of photos.

M-M; 50mm f/1.4; 1/125s; ISO 320

M-M; 75mm f/2.5; 1/1000s; ISO 320

M-M; 75mm f/2.5; 1/750s; -2/3 EV; ISO 320

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.