The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Here are a couple more from Copenhagen - again, both with the new 50 api asph 'cron. The second one is wide open

All the best

Godfrey

Ok ... you're making me feel like I'm a slacker for not using the M9 more.

I've fitted the M9 with my M-Rokkor 90mm f/4 and put it in my bag now. It will be what I use for the rest of the week.

Another adventure! :)

wstam

My last sharing from "The day with a M9":

Taken with either zm 35f2 or 50f2 lenses.

I really enjoyed the day with a rented M9. Being totally new to RF, it was a refreshing experience. Since that day I have been missing it. Eventually I couldn't resist and bought a mint M9 last week :D Have not been out doing any serious shooting yet.

Another reason for falling into the temptation is all the outstanding photos shared here and another forum. They are very inspiring. I have a lot to learn from them. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Cheers.

animefx

I hope the Leica M has more of an M8 color signature/rendering than the M9. I took this today with my M8 + 35 Summarit...

Status
Not open for further replies.