The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidE

Here are three photos from my Photokina trip in September.

The first is of photographer Nick Ut from Leica's "Das Wesentliche" event. The second one is from a street in Cologne. And the third is from the Melaten Cemetery in Cologne.

All three were shot with an M9 and 50mm Summilux.

Lloyd

Love that one, Cenek!

Great stuff, David. Nick Ut. Man, seeing him conjures memories of some iconic images.

DavidE

Great stuff, David. Nick Ut. Man, seeing him conjures memories of some iconic images.
Thanks Lloyd. I was impressed with Nick Ut as a human being, as much as I was with his photos. A great man and a great photographer.

Godfrey

Cafe, Art & Conversation

Leica M9 + M-Rokkor 90mm f/4

At breakfast this morning, her eye caught my eye.

enjoy! thanks for looking.
comments always appreciated.

Andrew Gough

Ashwin,your first set are superb! Also, I am really liking the noise in your 2nd set, may I ask what iso did you shoot these?

David, good work with the 18mm. Its a super lens!

DavidE, we must have walked past each other, as I was at the event as well! To bad, we could have chatted.

Mohammad, great stuff as usual!

mAlKhamis

Godfrey, beautiful set, well done !

DavidE, Amazing set with the 18, truly breath taking dramatic prospective, well done !

Andrew, another excellent set with 90 elmarit !

Ashwin, Amazing stuff with the MM, Well done my friend !

Hosermage

Sent my 90 Elmarit-M mounting flange for 6-bit milling a week ago and just got it back today (Thank you, John!). Went out to the backyard for some test shots. The sun was hanging low... I tried to catch some flare, and boy, did I get it:

Here's a different angle, for silhouette:

Status
Not open for further replies.